Chapter Ten: Shower Time?

This is my first fan fic.. So please, tell me what you think.. :) I would really appreciate it. :) Thanks :) <3

Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that this is copyrighted. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Previously

"You want anything while I'm cooking?"

"No thank you. I normally don't eat." I replied. He just stared at me. "This late at night." I finished.

"Paige, its 6:30 in the afternoon."

"I know. And I'm not hungry. Kay?!" I snapped and I walked out of the kitchen and into the bedroom.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Ten: Shower Time?

Harry's P.O.V.

She just walked out of the kitchen, leaving me there in complete confusion. She hasn't eaten all day and she looks really pale. Maybe she's just nervous, I mean, I would be if I was staying in the same cabin as Harry Styles.

I finished eating my food (in silence, alone), and I decided that I would save Paige some for later. I walked to the bathroom and saw Paige walking in there with some clothes and a towel.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

She looked at me like I was the stupidest human being on the planet before replying. "I'm going to take a shower....?"

"Oh." I replied "Do you want me to join you, you know, just in case there is a serial killer hiding in there?" I asked her with a cheeky grin. She looked at me with complete disgust on her face.

"No, I think I can handle myself." and with that, she walked into the bathroom.

I went back to the living room and played with some cards.She was in there for a while so I decided that I would go and check up on her.

Paige's P.O.V.

I can not believe that... that BOY. Does he seriously think that I honestly CARE who he is? NO! I don't care, and does he seriously think that, just because he is Harry flippin' Styles, he can get in the same flippin' shower with me?! EW. NO! That's not gonna happen.

*knock knock*

"Paige, you okay in there?"

"Yes, Harold. I'm okay."

"Too, bad. I wanted to go in there and -"

"OH MY GOSH! GO AWAY!"

"Okay, okay. Oh, and Paige.."

"What?!"

"I like it when you call me 'Harold'. It really turns me on. So don't start something you don't want to finish." he said as he walked away.

Lord, bless that poor little rich boy's heart.

So, yeah, its short.... but I'm going to try my very, very best to post another chapter tomorrow. :) Vote, comment, fan, and all that good stuff. :) Love you(: