Chapter Nine: What Happened to Her?

This is my first fan fic.. So please, tell me what you think.. :) I would really appreciate it. :) Thanks :) <3

Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that this is copyrighted. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Previously

Harry started to walk up the stairs and looked back. "You coming?" he asks.

"No, I'm gonna sit outside in the cold all night long and freeze to death, Harry."

"Well, if you want. I'm going in. Its cold out here." he said, obviously not getting the fact that I was being sarcastic..

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Nine: What Happened to Her?

Harry's P.O.V.

As I walked in the house I heard Paige mumble something on the lines of "Lord, bless that idiot's heart." Well, isn't she the nicest person in the world..

I walked inside and sat my things by the fireplace. The living room was absolutely stunning. It had a nice brick fireplace and wooden floors and wooden walls with stuffed deer heads and antlers hanging on them. I walked into the kitchen and noticed that the stove, the oven, the refrigerator, and the microwave were all out of date.. I hope Paige knows how to work this thing because I have NO clue how to work a gas stove.. I walked out of the kitchen and into the hallway. I noticed two doors. I opened the first one and saw a bedroom. It was a small room, compared to what I'm use to, but it seemed nice and cozy. I walked down the hall to the other room in hopes of it being another room, but I was wrong, it was a bathroom. It looks like I'm either sleeping on the couch or sharing a bed with Ms. Sarcasm. I walked back into the living room and sat down.

Paige's P.O.V.

I stood outside for a few minutes, just taking in the scenery. It actually looks nice outside, so it may not be all that bad, staying here with Mr. I-Can-Keep-The-Tattoo-Business-Alive-Single-Handedly-And-Do-Whatever-I-Want-Because-I'm-Famous. I mean seriously, the kid has more tattoos on one arm than Wiz Khalifa does on his entire body, and Wiz is twice Harry's age! Someone must REALLY like needles...and old ladies. ha ha. I made a joke.. ha.. Yeah.. not funny.. He likes girls his age, too, well, thats what he says anyways..

I started getting a bit cold and I snapped out of my thoughts. I picked up my bags and walked up to the door. After opening it, I saw Harold on the couch staring, at what I don't know and I don't care. I sat my stuff on the other side of the fireplace and walked around. I noticed that the kitchen wasn't up to date and I doubt that Mr. Hotshot knew how to work half of the stuff in here, so I guess I'll be the one cooking the meals.. for myself, he's a big boy, he can fix himself some food.

I walked out of the kitchen and into the hallway. There were two doors open, one was a bedroom and the other was a bathroom. ONE BEDROOM AND ONE BATHROOM! I'll share the bathroom, but someone is sleeping in the living room, and by someone, I mean Harry.

I walked back into the livingroom and Harry still had that stupid little expression on his face and he hasn't moved an inch. I went up behind him and slapped the back of his head.

"What was that for?!" he shouted.

"For being an IDIOT!' I responded, as nicely as I could.

"How the HE-"

"YOU WILL NOT CUSS AROUND ME, STYLES! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO OR WHAT YOU SAY WHEN YOUR WITH YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS, BUT HAVE SOME RESPECT AND DECENCY AROUND ME TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY, please." I said with a smile.

"Your worse than my mum." he mumbled.

I ignored his little comment. "There is only one room..."

"I know, you can have it, Paige. I'll sleep on the couch."

"You sure, Curly?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Do you need any help putting your things in the room?" he asked, oh so nicely.. What is wrong with this kid. He threatens to sue me, then he talks me into going on this stupid camping trip thing with him, then he gets ALL up in my business, and now.. now he is trying to be nice? Whatever..

"No, I got it, thanks." and with that I went to the room. I sat my things down by the closet door and went to lay on the bed, falling into a light sleep.

~One Hour Later~

"PAIGE! DO YOU KNOW HOW TO WORK THE STOVE?!" Harry shouted.

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK THE STOVE?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A COOKER!' I yelled back.

He walked up to the door frame of the bedroom. "Well, I don't know how to use a gas stove." he said, looking embarrassed.

I got up and walked to the stove and turned the knob. "If it makes a clicking noise, turn it until it stops, if it doesn't stop, turn it off and come get me."

He looked at me with amazement written all over his face. I just smiled and started to walk back to the room.

"You want anything while I'm cooking?"

"No thank you. I normally don't eat." I replied. He just stared at me. "This late at night." I finished.

"Paige, its 6:30 in the afternoon."

"I know. And I'm not hungry. Kay?" I snapped and I walked out of the kitchen and into the bedroom.

I know I haven't posted in a while and I know this chapter isn't all that good, and I'm sorry. I'll try and post another chapter tomorrow. And please tell me what you think about it so far. I really want to know.. :)