Chapter Twelve: With Her?!

This is my first fan fic.. So please, tell me what you think.. :) I would really appreciate it. :) Thanks :) <3

Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that this is copyrighted. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Previously

Harry's P.O.V.

I made her do this. I can't believe it. Its my fault. I'm the reason she cut herself. She is just so beautiful. Even in her sleep. She is honestly one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She fell asleep in my arms. This feels perfect. I love her in my arms. I want this moment to last forever.

I picked Paige up, bridal style, walked to her room and laid her down on the bed. She clung onto my shirt like her beautiful life depended on it, so I quickly removed her hand from my shirt, so I could take it off, and laid down beside her, holding her again. I love the way her body feels when it is next to mine. I really do, its the best feeling in the world. And the fact that she looks like an angel when she sleeps makes everything even better.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Twelve: With Her?

Paige's P.O.V.

Sleep, sleep is nice. Warmth, that is what I feel. Heartbeat, breathing, that is what I hear. Wait, why am I hearing a heartbeat and breathing? I opened my eyes to find myself cuddled up to the one and only Harold Styles. I tried moving, but it was no use; his arm tightened around my waist.

"Where are you going, love?" he asked in a very sexy morning voice. Wait, sexy?! Yeah, sexy.

"I gotta go to the bathroom. Gotta problem with that, Curly?" I responded, trying to sound mad. He let go of my waist and sat up. OH. MY. GOSH. He wasn't wearing any CLOTHES!

"I'm wearing pants, Paige." Oh, gosh, can he read my mind? "And I'll go with you. I have to go as well." he said, winking, as he got up. I ran to the bathroom and quickly locked the door.

"Too late Styles! BET YA!" I yelled from the bathroom.

I did my business and brushed my teeth.

Knock Knock

"Paige, are you okay?" Harry asked from outside the door. I opened the door and looked up at him. Before I knew it, his hands were around my waist, pulling me closer to him, and his lips were pressed against mine. I stood there in complete and udder shock. He pulled back a little while later.

"Good morning, beautiful." he said, looking in my eyes and a REAL, not flirty or cheeky, smile formed on his face.

"I'm going to fix breakfast. Want anything?" I quickly asked, trying to change the subject and get what just happened out of my head.

"Yeah, what are you eating?"

"I'm just going to eat a piece of toast, but I'll make you whatever you want, if we have it."

"All your eating is TOAST?!" I nodded. "You didn't eat anything last night. You need to eat something. I'm going to cook breakfast as soon as I get out of the bathroom, okay? And you are going to eat it, okay? Well, you don't really have a choice, your eating." he stated as he walked into the bathroom.

I walked into my bedroom and thought about what has happened in the past month or so. First, I criticized Harry. Then, I got a ton of hate from Harry and his fans and began cutting myself again. Then, I was going to be sued by Harry, but he offered to drop the lawsuit if I spent time with him. The boys made fun of what I said in my video. Harry found out that I cut and that I don't eat. He also found out why I cut myself. Then, I woke up in his arms. THEN, he kissed me, oh that kiss..it was AMAZING!. And now, he is making me breakfast and he is making me eat it. Wow. Way too much as happened in such a short amount of time. Its too much to let sink in.