Chapter Eight: On Our Way

This is my first fan fic.. So please, tell me what you think.. :) I would really appreciate it. :) Thanks :) <3

Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that this is copyrighted. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Previously

The door opened "Paige, may I see you in here for a moment? You too, Harold." Harry rolled his eyes and began to walk out of the room and i followed him. I noticed the other boys starring at me. I quickly shot them a 'put-your-eyes-back-in-your-head-and-put-your-tongues-back-uin-your-mouth' look and continued to walk. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eight: On Our Way

I followed Harry into a small room and Simon motioned us to sit down on the couch. I sat on the end of the couch, far away from Harry. He scooted closer to me and I scooted farther away, causing him to sigh. Simon bent down and whispered into Harry's ear. I could make out some of what he said.

"She's scared...... murder her..... alone........ not safe...."

Harry giggled (yes he giggled, like a little school girl) and looked at me. Gosh, his annoying laugh is so annoying. How do people think that he is cute? I mean the kid has more tattoos on him than he has fingers, toes, teeth, and strands of hair.

"There is a cabin about 20 miles out in the woods. You two will be going there together, but we are going to have to TRY to sneak you out. Its going to be hard since you two got really close earlier at the airport." Simon said, looking at Harry as he said the last part. Harry smirked and winked at me. "Harry! Enough of that! Now go get ready!" Simon yelled/laughed.

"All packed. Our stuff is in the truck of the car." He casually replied with that annoying smirk still on his face.

"Alright.. Lets go, then. And don't try to get yourselves noticed...Harry."

We walked out of the building, and sure enough, there were screaming girls and some paparazzi outside. Harry opened the door and as I stepped in, I heard someone yell: "Harry! You gonna get some of that tonight?" I blushed and Harry just laughed and winked at the guy who yelled it. I got my phone out to check my Twitter and Harry got in the car. My mentions were completely full of mean or perveted tweets, some were nice but not many.

"@paigelove is so ugly, why is Harry even with her?"

"Harry is gonna get him some of this tonight @paigelove ;)"

"EWWW. Harry found something at the pound @paigelove"

I sighed as I sat my phone down in my lap as I tried to hold back my tears. I rolled the sleeve on my shirt down alittle, just enough to were I could see some of my scars, and held my wrist. A hand forcefully took my arm. I looked up at Harry, who was just looking at my wrist. I quickly removed his hand off of me and turned back to look out the window.

"What happened, love?" he asked, almost sounding concerned, almost. "Paige, what did you do?!" He asked again.

"I got into a fight with a turtle, Harry! What do you think happened?!" I yelled. He just sat back and looked out the window. The rest of the car ride was silent.

"Here we are." the driver said as he stopped the car.

I stepped out of the car and grabbed my bags before Curly could even get out of the car.

"Wait!" the driver yelled before we got to far away from the car. "I was asked to get your phones, computers, and iPods before I leave. I'm sorry. Simon told me to. I'm sorry, I really am."

I sighed and handed him my phone and Harry gave the driver his FOUR phones, TWO laptops, and like SEVEN iPods.

Harry started to walk up the stairs and looked back. "You coming?" he asks.

"No, I'm gonna sit outside in the cold all night long and freeze to death, Harry."

"Well, if you want. I'm going in. Its cold out here." he said, obviously not getting the fact that I was being sacrastic.

No means of comunication and she's stuck with Styles? Sounds horrible.. KIDDING! I would love to be in her place.... (; haha.. <3