Chapter Fourteen: Gone

This is my first fan fic.. So please, tell me what you think.. :) I would really appreciate it. :) Thanks :) <3

Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that this is copyrighted. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Previously

"What was all the yelling for?" Liam asked.

I grabbed her wrist and showed it to the boys. My heart was aching. I don't even know why she did it this time.

"Paige.." Lou said. She yanked her arm away from me and ran into her room, locking the door.

I ran to the door and knocked. "Paige.." I said. Silence. "Paige?" Silence. "PAIGE!"

"GO ROT IN HE-"

"PAIGE, OPEN THE DOOR! NOW!" I yelled, interrupting her, banging on the door.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Fourteen: Gone

Paige's P.O.V.

"Paige..." "Paige?" "PAIGE!" Harry yelled in the door.

"GO ROT IN HE-" I began before he interrupted me. "PAIGE, OPEN THE DOOR! NOW!" he banged on the door again. I couldn't take it. I can't take it anymore. I slipped on a jacket and some shoes. I opened the window and climbed out. They were ramming into the door, trying to open it. They continued to yell for me to open the door, but it was too late. I was gone. I ran into the woods. I was far enough from the cabin to were they couldn't hear or see me, but close enough to see and hear them.

"SHE'S GONE!" Harry yelled.

"Where could she have gone?" Liam asked.

"The window!" Niall yelled running to the window. Harry pushed Niall out of the way and climbed out. It was about 45 degrees outside and he didn't have a shirt or shoes on. I knew he must be cold because I was, and I was fully dressed.

"PAIGE! PAIGE!" he yelled, running outside. "Where could she have gone?" he asked, he was crying, I could hear it in his voice. I walked further into the woods so I couldn't be seen, and I sat down on a stump. I shivered a little; it was cold outside.

"Are you okay, miss?" someone asked from behind me. I turned around to see......

Harry's P.O.V.

We continued to bang on the door. It finally opened, well it broke, but still.. "SHE'S GONE!" I yelled.

"Were could she have gone?" Liam asked.

"The window!" Niall yelled, standing by the window. I ran over to the window and pushed him out of the way and climbed out. It was cold and I was just wearing pants, but I didn't care. I had to find her.

"PAIGE! PAIGE!" I yelled "Where could she have gone?" I asked, crying. "Why did she leave? What if something happens to her, guys I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something does. I can't lose her." Louis came and hugged me.

"We'll go look for her, Lou, take Harry inside so he won't get sick." Louis nodded. "NO! I am going to look for her." I protested.

"No, Harry, he's right. You might get sick. We won't come back until we have her, okay?" Zayn said, rubbing my back. I walked inside the cabin, still crying, and sat on the couch.

"They'll find her, Harry." Lou said, holding me in his arms.

"H-How d-do you know? W-What i-if th-they don't?" I sobbed.

"They will. Lets go get some rest, yeah?" I nodded and we walked in to the bedroom.

Niall's P.O.V.

I've been walking around the woods for hours, searching for Paige. I walked deeper into the woods. I heard some laughter and talking. Who is out here? I continued to walk towards the voices.

"So, miss, why are you sitting in the woods?" some man asked some girl.

"I ran away. I couldn't take it anymore. All the hate and being used. I just couldn't deal with it. I thought he really liked me, but I was wrong. He doesn't care. No one is even looking for me. They probably left and went back home. I came so I wouldn't get sued, but I feel like I should have just stayed at home and I should have just given them the money." the girl said, she sounded familiar.

"He as in? Your friend?" The man asked.

"Why were you being sued?" the man asked.

"A video I made about-" she stopped in the middle of her sentence when I stepped on a twig. I walked up closer to see who was talking, and to my surprise it was........

Hate me? Love you too. :) <3 I'll try to post another chapter later, sorry this one isn't great. I have to clean and do homework that was due last week.. :) haha.. :)