Gone

I'm sorry I couldn't update yesterday, but the good news is I GOT MY PHONE BACK. So, for this special celebration, 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY.  Enjoy.
..........................................................................
Thanks all for awesome reviews!

On with Chapter 11,

Chapter 11:

Gone

All of the Titans slowly groan in pain, Batman is first one to opens his eyes, checking his surrounding and saw all of Titans lying on the ground.

Batman goes to Robin first, shaking him awake, "Robin, get up."

Robin slowly gets up, "Ugh, what just happened?"

"We got played, now let's get everyone up," Batman grits his teeth and Robin nods.

Robin goes to Starfire and Batman goes to Cyborg.

Cyborg is first one to get up, "Wh-where is Beast Boy?" Staring at Robin and Robin slowly shakes his head, "N-no, not again…"

Starfire rouses awake; her hand goes on her head and winces in pain, "What happened Boyfriend Robin?"

Robin shakes his head, "Now isn't the time Star," Pulling her up, "And someone please wake up Raven."

"I'll do it," Cyborg volunteers and walks to Raven who is lying on the ground with eyes closed.

"Hey Raven," Cyborg said softly, "Wake up."

Raven moans, "B-Beast Boy?" Her eyes flutter open and only see Cyborg front of her with a tear streaming down his human cheek.

"No…" Raven widens her eyes and Cyborg merely nods sadly and pulling her up.

"Damn Joker…" Robin growls, clenching his hands into fists, "He is going to pay."

"We need to safe our friend Beast Boy, "Starfire's eyes glow green with fury, but Robin stops her, "I know, but we don't know where he is…"

Raven looks up at the dark sky; it was bright just few minutes ago… She looks back to her teammates, "I promised him that we will always be there for him," Raven cannot hold her tears back.

Cyborg slowly glances at Raven and whispers, "'Til the end…"

Robin walks up between Cyborg and Raven and tries to reassure them, "It is not over, not yet."

"Robin is right," Batman stands firmly behind Robin, "We need to go back to the Tower and look for Joker from there."

All nods, and hurrying to the Tower.

Entering Joker's lair once again, Beast Boy growls as he walks behind Joker and Joker chuckles.

"Now, now…" Joker's head turns over his shoulder, "We don't want anything to happen to your friends with one press."

Beast Boy gulps, "I'll do whatever you want, just leave my friends out…"

Joker chuckles again, "If I leave your friends out, then you won't obey my orders."

"It is not true, I'll follow your orders," Beast Boy begs, "I'll do anything, just leave my friends alone."

"Mmm…" Joker turns around, facing Beast Boy, "Anything?"

Beast Boy nods, "Anything at all…"

"Even fight against your friends?" Joker grins, and Beast Boy's eyes widens, "Uhh…" He hesitates.