Trapped by the Clowns

I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING,  to be honest I had really bad internet at my grandma's house and I can't get to the story for some reasons.  So as an apology, not one, not two, but 3 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY.  SO...ENJOY.

...........................................................................................

FINALLY! is your first thoughts, am I right?

I am sorry, lately I had been so busy... So busy that I couldn't concentrate on finishing this chapter for a long time, over a month I believe.

Well, fear not, I am still going to finish this story no matter what.

I want to thank those people who had been very patient and to those people who reviewed this story. You don't know how happy I was and am when you all gave me positive reviews! So thank you!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, keep on reviewing, I enjoy to hear your opinions and compliments.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 18: Trapped by the Clowns

The moment after Robin shouted "Titans, GO!" Batman, Robin, Starfire and Cyborg ran toward to the light at the end of the tunnel. At that time, they weren't aware what awaits them at the light.

They screeched into halt as the light blinded them for a minute. As they regain their vision, they discover that they are being surrounded by the clowns in a massive room, holding guns that are pointing at the Titans.

"Oh no…" a whisper escapes from Starfire's lips as a scene unfolds.

Joker walks lazily between the two clowns in front of the Titans, "Oh yes…" Joker smirks.

Batman growls, "I should have known this was a trap…"

Joker chuckles evilly, "Oh why don't you just admit that was genius and you fell for it like a fool."

Batman glares at Joker who is laughing his usual laugh with a burning anger.

Cyborg takes a look around him, 'There is probably like 40-50 clowns around us plus Joker…' he thought and sighs, "Well, we are here…" He whispers to Robin beside him, "No turnin' back now, and lets' fight."

Robin glances at Cyborg for a mere minute, then looks around him and nods, "There is no turning back…" He says out loud so the others can hear him, "I know we can do it, LET'S FIGHT!"

Raven gasps, "Joker had planned this?"

Beast Boy nods slowly, "They are in trouble..." He pauses with a scoff, "It's all my fault, I have to save them."

Beast Boy stands up quickly, and forgetting about his pain until it surges throughout his body. His left knee drops back to the ground with a thud, he groans. Raven quickly puts her hands on his shoulders, "You are in too much pain, you cannot fight." Beast Boy glances up at Raven as she adds, "And it is not even your fault. Stop blaming yourself, you are better than that."

Beast Boy growls, "I don't care, they are my friends. My family, I gotta save them."

Raven held his shoulders, "Look at me, they are my family as well."

Beast Boy shakes his head, "You have to stay here, it is safer here. I can't see you get hurt."

"You have my back, and I have yours..." Raven speaks softly, "You are in bad condition to fight, you will need a help if you want to beat Joker."

"You are right..." Beast Boy whispers, "I have a plan."

Raven nods, "Let's hear it."

The Titans are doing their best by dodging the bullets that are firing from around them. Starfire are zooming in the air, shooting her star bolts at the clowns.