Smile for Me

Hey,it's really early so... just enjoy!

............................................................................................

Hey guys, you all are so lucky that I decided to do it right now while I should be packing again…

Anyways, onward to Chapter 14; I hope you all enjoy it!

Chapter 14:

Smile for Me

"Perhaps," Batman said as he stands up, keeping his eyes on the teenagers who are waiting for the rest of his speech.

"Perhaps Robin is right, we don't know if Beast Boy will attack again. We cannot risk that…-"

"But-"Raven begins, but Batman stops her, "So, to avoid the possibility."

Raven quiets down, staring at Batman.

"By doing that, we can look for Joker's hideout and defeat him once for all. So that way no innocent people will get hurt," Batman finishes.

Robin takes one step forward to Batman, "But we don't know where he is hiding."

Batman ignores Robin's question and turns to Raven, "Which direction did Beast Boy disappeared to?"

"Uh-"Raven stutters, but stops herself and closing her eyes, trying to remember, "I believe that he disappeared into southwest."

Batman nods then turns back to Robin, "I think I have an idea where…"

Cyborg's human eye widens then snaps his head toward to Robin then back to Batman, "Well, what are we waitin' for?"

Robin nods at Cyborg's comment then glances up at Batman, "Let's go!"

Meanwhile the sleeping gas starts to wear off, Beast Boy's eyes flutter open. Blinking away the dizziness, "Urgh," he moans.

"Oh goodie, you are awake!" He can pick off some laughers from the voice, "Joker…"

"Get up, get up! We don't have all day," Joker orders.

Beast Boy begins to get up, but stops when a massive surge of pain jolts throughout his body from his chest.

He howls in pain, and Joker chuckles, "You still need to get up and start your training."

Beast Boy slowly turns his head to Joker and growls weakly at him, it sends Joker into a fit of laughter.

"Oh you, you seems never cease to humor me." Joker smirks at him, "Now up, or I will have to force you."

Beast Boy's eyes widen at the threat, knowing fully that it will be worse if he force him to get up so he takes all of his energy and ignoring the pain on his chest.

He slowly gets up, glancing down his body and realizing that he is only wearing his boxer and there is a line of dried blood. He looks closer, noticing the poor job of stitching with yellow pus coming out of his skin.

'Great, I will get infection soon or later' Beast Boy huffs, glancing up at Joker who is grinning at him,

"Come, follow me," Joker orders and Beast Boy weakly obeys.

He knew better, there is no way out and he is too weak to fight.

Joker opens a door, a door that Beast Boy never saw it before, "Go in now."

Beast Boy hesitates, but Joker has no patience. Joker grabs him then pushes him into the room, sending him crashing into the ground.

Beast Boy winces in pain, determine to not cry out.