Nightmares

Hey guys sorry for the late update, I had a late track practice and a project for school to finish, but as promise here is the story.  Enjoy.

............................................................................................
FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Prankster by thecolorfulrock

 Cartoons » Teen Titans Rated: T, English, Angst & Romance, Beast Boy, Raven, Words: 94k+, Favs: 181, Follows: 180, Published: Jun 3, 2012 Updated: Jul 24 299Chapter 13: Nightmares

Chapter 13:

Nightmares

Raven sighs as she stares at her friends lying on the metal beds in the medical center, motionless but still breathing. She just had finished healing Starfire and Robin and Batman when Beast Boy left. For Cyborg, she just healed his human half and let the machine do the rest of the repairs in his room.

Her head leans back on the wall, closing her eyes. Healing is a lot work for Raven; it takes so much of her energies and focuses.

As she closes her eyes, her mind goes back to the battlefield when she finally confess her love to the immature green teammate, but now it seems to her that he wasn't so immature anymore. She began to realize that it was just a mask…

Flashback;

"Isn't that all I was ever to you?" Beast Boy shrugs and Raven is taken aback, "Wh-what?"

"Salad head with the lame jokes and gay clothes," Beast Boy growls as his eyes burns with anger, "You just hate me don't you?"

"No…" Raven shakes her head, "I never hated you."

"YOU ARE LYING!" Beast Boy roars, "Everything they said, and you said was just a lie…"

Salad head with the lame jokes and gay clothes…

"No, Joker manipulated your mind. We never lied to you," Raven's eyes are pouring with tears, "I never hated you, not once…"

Beast Boy stares at Raven through the shield, into her eyes…

Salad head with the lame jokes and gay clothes…

Beast Boy shakes and growls ferociously.

Raven gulps, 'It's now or never…'

"I-I love you, Beast Boy"

Beast Boy's eyes widens, the burning red disappears and replacing with emerald green.

"Wh-what?" Beast Boy stutters

Raven takes another deep breath and stares back into Beast Boy's emerald eyes, "I love you Beast Boy, always have…"

Flashback ends.

Raven's eyes shot open, filling up with tears, 'Why didn't he say anything back after I told him?' The tears in her eyes vanish, replacing with burning anger, 'Terra…' Raven clenches her fingers, 'He is still in love with Terra… He always had and always will… He will never like me more than friend, I am just a creepy, Goth girl who stays inside her dark room all day long'

Raven shakes her head, 'I don't care, we need him back no matter what…' She calms herself down, glancing back at her teammates. She stands up and walks to Starfire, checking if she is stable then toward to Robin, then Batman. When she finishes, she walks into Cyborg's room and notices that he already repaired, looking brand new and all he has to do now is to recharge his energy back.