Preparation

Last night Legolas proposed, today you were going to talk to Elrond about getting married.

"Hey, We wanted to talk to you about something." Legolas started, Elrond tilted his head and looked expectantly at us.

"Yes?" he said, a smile forming on his thin lips.

"We want to get married." Legolas said, overjoyed.

"That's marvelous news!" Elrond said, congratulating us.

"Let me take care of the whole thing. I will get everything ready. Do you have a date in mind?" Elrond asked.

"Just soon." Legolas said, and Elrond understood why.

"Will three days from now work?" Elrond asked, looking from you to Legolas.

Legolas looked at you and your smile told him everything he needed to know.

"Yes that would be perfect." Legolas said, his blue eyes dancing.

Without saying another word Elrond was gone, leaving the two of you smiling like complete morons.

The next two days were a blur, Elrond arranged for Elf maids to make you a dress, a beautiful long white dress, that trailed behind you. The fabric was shimmery, it reminded you of the moonlight on the water.

During the day you were trying on the dress and standing still while it was fitted.

The nights were spent with Legolas, sitting in the moonlight, wrapped in his warm embrace.

You woke on the third day and immediately an Elf maid was dragging you to a room to get you ready and go through basic preparations for your wedding.

Though, the actual wedding wasn't happening until after sunset tonight.

"May I come in?" Elrond peaked into the room.

"Of course!" you beamed, you loved this kind beautiful man who has taken you and Legolas in and planned your rushed wedding.

"I have a special guest here to see you." He says, his tone more serious than usual.

In walks a beautiful Elf with long whitish blonde hair, her skin almost seemed glowing. She was absolutely breathtaking and graceful with the way she walked and carried herself.

"I am Galadriel." She said, giving you a kind smile. Her voice was soft and gentle.

"Galadriel?" you say in shock, she was considered the fairest of the elf kingdom.

You couldn't believe this marvelous elf was standing in front of you.

"Yes." she says, taken aback, surprised by your reaction.

"I'm sorry. I've heard, and read quite a lot about you." You blush, embarrassed.

"Really?" she says, sounding amused.

You nod, afraid to say more, in fear of embarrassing yourself further in front of the Lady of Light.

"Well I will be the one leading your ceremony. Elrond called me and he was very right about you." She said, studying my expression.

"Right about me?" you asked, curiosity getting the best of you.

"Yes, he has told me much of you and Legolas." She says, her voice soft, her eyes searching yours.

"It was brave what you did, I know Thranduil and he can be stubborn." She said, a kindness in her voice.

Stubborn? An understatement. You thought.

"Yes I suppose it is." She said, completely throwing you off.

She just smiled kindly, and turned to Elrond.

"Thank you for inviting me and introducing us. I will see you both tonight." Galadriel said, leaving the room as graceful and eloquent as when she walked it.

"You know of Lady Galadriel?" Elrond asked, curious.

"Yes, I had heard her name mentioned and I have heard of her beauty, but recently I found a book in your library about the history of middle earth and there was a lengthy section about her. She is even more amazing than I had imagined. It's such an honor to meet her." You gushed.

"Well I will leave you to get ready. I shall see you tonight." Elrond nods, excusing himself from the room.