Burning Passion

"Where are we going?" you ask, you had been traveling for two days and only Legolas knew your destination.

"A safe place." Is all he would say.

"Your fathers soldiers are surely searching for us now. We need to find a place soon." You had become paranoid, King Thranduil's threat hanging over your head.
"I will find you" he said back in the dungeon. "I will find you"

"Stop worrying. We will be there shortly, my love." he smiled at you, a smile that melted your heart.

These past two days, he's actually been happy, even though we were on the run from his vindictive father.

"You do trust me, don't you?" he asked, blue eyes filled with passion.

"Of course I do." you smiled at him, you trusted him with your life.

"Lets stop here for a bit." he says, sitting down on a log.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" you ask, unsure.

"Yes." he says, grabbing your hand and pulling you over to the log. "I'm positive." he adds, pulling you closer to him.

You close your eyes as his soft, beautiful lips meet yours. The kiss was filled with passion, as his arms wrap around you. Your arms go around his neck, your hands tangle in his hair.
You pull away, breathless and flushed, your lips were swollen from the kiss.

"Well, I'm going to enjoy getting to do that whenever I want." Legolas said, breathless.

"Oh really?" you say, smiling at him.
"Yes." he says, pulling you in for another kiss, a shorter one.

You close your eyes and lean up against him, the moment was perfect and peaceful.

"We should go. Its almost dark and I would like to be there before sundown." Legolas said, standing up and pulling you up with him.

"And you still won't tell me where we are going?" you ask, laughing, feeling overly joyed.

"You will see." he laughed, grabbing your hand, lacing his fingers through yours.

"Fine." you grinned.

"So are you going to be happy stuck with me?" he asks, his tone shifted from happy to serious.

"Stuck with you? You make it sound so romantic." You say sarcastically.

"I'm serious." he says.

"Of course I'm going to be happy. For the first time in my life I'm happy. I can be myself with you. I'm going to be very happy with you." You say, squeezing his hand gently.