Ch. 5

(A/N: hey so we love getting logged out of your main IG lmaooo imma get back in it soon, hopefully tomorrow)

No time Skip (resumes right to where the last chapter left off)

Toni's POV

The next hour was filled with Cheryl and I getting the last things for the party finished, and then our guests started to arrive. First, Archie and Veronica, then Betty and Jug, then Kevin and Moose, then the others. "Okay so let's start with some baby themed games!" I announced as the group gathered around me. As per usual, i was happy to have the attention on Cheryl,because I love her. We played some games, including guess the baby name and pin the binky on the baby. Then, we sat down to open our gifts. From Archie, we received a mini Bulldogs letterman jacket with #BABYCHONI where the name was, and the number 11. From Veronica, we received a onesie that said "Fact." With a Hand emoji that had only the pointer finger facing up, which is what Cheryl is known for saying. From Betty, we recieved baseball cards (Riverdale edition) for him to play with when he's old enough, and a star named after him. From Jug, we received a mini beanie that looked like his. From Hiram, we received stocks in companies like Apple, and we got many more things from others!