Ch. 23

(A/N: I love the book Romiette and Julio, it's a modern twist on Romeo and Juliet and if you like reading I highly recommend it hehe)

Time Skip about a year to when hes 3 years old now

Cheryl's POV

Daws recently turned three and since he has a late summer birthday, that meant he was about to start preschool. We decided to start out small, one day, then two, then three, and work our way up from there. It was new, uncharted territory not only for Dawson but for Toni and I as well. Because of all the crap we went through when Dag & June were his age, they never attended it. So we were all in this together really. When I told him the news, he didn't take it well initially. He's a big family boy, and doesn't like being apart from either Toni or myself for longer than an hour or so. And even that's pushing it. I think I'm more nervous for him leaving due to my anxiety and separation issues. Toni is my rock and I know she'll get me through it but it's nerve racking regardless. In the rooms they're all named after colors. And they are separated by age, but luckily, since all 5 of the kids (not including the twins) are so close in age, it makes it easier because they're all in the same room, the green room. The order goes like this.

Infants - red room
1 year olds - orange room
2 year olds- yellow room
3 year olds-green room
4 year olds-blue room
5 year olds-purple room
6 year olds - pink room
7 and up - rainbow room

I was very happy to have all of the kids - Devin, Dawson, Andrew, Sam And Jon - together in a room. They're already essentially brothers, so it'll only make the transition easier. Plus, they're all starting out this year.