Ch.34

(A/N: cheezits or Doritos? For me it depends lmao)

Time Skip till they arrive in Miami, Florida

Toni's POV

By the time we had arrived, everyone in the car was tired, but awake, except for Cher, who fell asleep about an hour before we arrived, because we thought we'd have more time for her to rest before she had to wake up and go inside. Fangs, Sweet Pea and Nana brought our stuff and the kids inside, while I woke up Cheryl and brought her in. I figured since she got a good rest, and the others were gonna sleep right away in the hotel, we could have a quick little cute midnight date, just the two of us, which we don't often get to have. "Hey Baby morning! Wanna have a date? I'll make some food for us and we can hang and watch tv." I offered. She smiled sleepily and nodded slowly. "Okay good. If daws wakes up he'll just hang with us ok?" I asked and she again nodded. I held her hand and walked her inside the big hotel stood before us. "Baby I love you." She said and I smiled. Damn, my girl is just all kinds of perfect. We went inside and everyone was already asleep. The way the room worked was it was a kitchen/dining room/living space because we were there for 2 weeks and special ordered it, and then 4 bedrooms attached. One for Nana, one for SP & Fangs, one for Cheryl and I, and one for all the kids. We decided to spend some time together in the living room. We had grocery shopped a bit before we left and kept stuff cold in a cooler so I made us some fried pierogis.

I sat down, and tapped my lap with a smile and wink towards Cheryl

I sat down, and tapped my lap with a smile and wink towards Cheryl. Nothing suggestive, just hoping she'd get the hint that I wanted to cuddle and have her on my lap. After spending so many hours in the car only being able to kiss her cheek and hold her hand, I wanted some real physical contact with my girl, but not sex, I just wanted my cuddles. I may be a tough gang member but, around Cheryl I melt into the biggest softie ever.