Ch.37

(A/N: so like I love choni and they make my sunburn easier to deal with lol)

Time Skip to the next day

Cheryl's POV

I woke up wrapped in Toni's arms. The first thing I did was kiss her cheek and then I reached my hand to caress her cheek, and remembered that my ring was there. The biggest smile immediately grew on my face and I couldn't help but get emotional. Then, I saw dawson sitting at the edge of our bed smiling. "Hiya mommy!" I smiled at this cute little boy in front of me. "Hey there angel, wanna snuggle with mommy before mama wakes up and makes us be productive!" I joked and he smiled, crawled over to me and cuddled with me for about an hour and a half to two hours. I woke up a little while later with Toni holding a sleeping Dawson in her arms. "Hey honey! He didn't sleep when you did so he's sleeping but imma put him in his crib so we can cuddle. I don't wanna get tattoos yet today luckily we didn't make an appointment yet. I just wanna cuddle, watch tv and snack. SP said he wants to take the kids to the beach today so we can have some alone time hehe." I laughed at her but agreed. She got up to put Dawson to bed since last night he had an awful time sleeping and he didn't get enough for his age. I got our snacks ready and put both our phones on charge on each side of the bed, the left was Toni and the right was mine.

(A/N: combination of these two rooms lol)

No time Skip

Toni's POV

I put Daws in his bed and he slept soundly. I walked back to my room and got back into bed with Cheryl who had plugged in our phones and grabbed some snacks and drinks. "Cher, you know what I love about you? Everything." I said, making her blush.