Ch. 30

(A/N: GUYS DAWSON GRADUATED IRL TODAY AND IM SO FKN HAPPY AHHH OMG)

No time Skip (resumes right to where the last chapter left off)

Cheryl's POV

Toni. Is. Perfect. She makes me so so happy and I can't imagine living my life without her. "Baby," she began, coming into our bed in the motel. "Daws is asleep, and the twins are lying down in Nana's room. She said she'd watch them tonight so we could enjoy some private time together, which we don't get too often anymore. And, SP and Fangs are across the street at Applebee's for all you can eat apps at the bar." She said. "Wanna watch a movie and just cuddle?" She suggested, and I smiled brightly. "You read my mind Antoinette Topaz." I cuddled into her as the little spoon, because she loves to be the big spoon. And, I feel much safer and warmer in her arms, which I love since before her I never felt that way. After a little while, I fell asleep.

No time Skip just switching povs

Toni's POV

A little while after Cheryl fell asleep, she started to stir in my arms and whimper
Helplessly. After a moment she began to cry, and I immediately sat her up. She started talking in her sleep, most of it was nonsensical but she mentioned her mom and Jason, so I knew she was having a nightmare. "Stop!! No!!" She said, crying. "Baby, baby wake up. Please. You'll be okay."