Ch. 17

(A/N: hey guys what's up I just wanna say I fucking love oto thank you for coming to my ted talk stream forever by OTO for clear skin xx enjoy)

No time Skip (resumes right to where the last chapter left off)

Toni's POV

When dawson woke up
From his nap, I was the one to go get him since Cheryl had fallen asleep on the couch while holding Dagwood. He woke up almost as soon as she fell asleep, so I put him in his high chair with a sippy cup of milk and some banana as I went to go get his sister and baby cousin. I gave Juniper the same snack and then held the baby as I warmed up a bottle of formula for him. He started crying after he finished his bottle, and I calmed him down my softly singing Bullet by Ann Marr. The twins started humming along since they heard that song many times before, and then Cheryl came in. She and I started dancing with the twins and Dawson as we sang along to the track, when we received a call. Apparently, it was Betty on the other end, and she was headed to the hospital with Veronica, Archie and Jug, since Hermione, Hiram, Mary and Alice had been hanging out and got into a car accident. Not a fatal one, but they weren't in too good of shape. She said that they had no one to watch the kids, so we told her to bring the kids over and that we would watch all four of them for them. They said thank you, and came to meet us at Thistlehouse.