Ch. 9

(A/N: hey I'm playing card games at my friends house lol)

No time Skip (resumes right to where the last chapter left off)

Cheryl's POV

Toni and I held the baby as soon as he was wrapped up in his lil blanket and cleaned off. Well, I held him first because Toni said I should because she loves me and wants to see me happy, I cried tears of joy as I cradled him in my arms. Our beautiful baby boy is FINALLY here and I couldn't be more happy about it. After an hour, visiting hours were available for the first time since Dawson was born. The first ones to come in were Fangs and Veronica. "Ladies first," Fangs said as we made a swiping motion with his hand toward the baby in a way that said "here you go V" and stepped behind Veronica. Toni put the baby in Veronica's arms and advised her on how to properly hold and support the baby. Then, he hugged me and then Toni once her arms were free and congratulated us. "I'm so happy for you Choni ahh!" He said as he finished his hug with Toni and brought me in for a three way group hug. "Hey I want in on that!" Veronica said from the chair, so we went over and crowded around her and the baby in a careful group hug. Then, we got a call from Betty. "Hey, Jug, Archie and I wanted to know if we could stop by, and if you'd like well bring Nana Rose." She said. I nodded and then realized she couldn't see me since it was a phone call and said "yeah, come on over, Fangs, V, TT and I are here waiting."