ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

Beomgyu woke up by the sound of his alarm clock he was half asleep as he decided to check the time his eyes widen as he saw that is 7:14 He dashed into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

Put on his school uniform, and as he was putting on his last pair of shoes rushing. He saw his best friend Taehyun standing at the door frame waiting for him who was fully done getting ready.

"It took you fifteen minutes to realize that your alarm is going off?" Taehyun crossed his arms and chuckled

"Well we'll be more late if you stand their laughing at me" Beomgyu said as he ran out the door and to his bike.

They rode their bikes to the school campus and peddled quickly since its almost time. As they got to the school grounds they parked their bikes and rushed to their class room.

As they arrived their advisor was standing there introducing herself already."I see you decided to join us today boys" The teacher continued talking

"Today i would like to introduce our new students, Kang Taehyun and Choi Beomgyu" She said

"Please tell us about yourselves and about your summer" She added

"Hi Im Kang Taehyun im 17 years old and during summer i volunteered to help at the homeless shelter with my family"

"I'm looking forward for this school year with you guys and see what type of people you are"Taehyun introduced his self as everyone clapped except two girls that caught his attention.

"And I'm Choi Beomgyu i am 18 years old, single and handsome" His classmates chuckled at his remark about himself.

"me and my family went to my hometown and visited my family members there for  summer" Beomgyu smiled after his introduction.

"Thank you boys please seat beside uhm..."

"Hmm every seat looks taken"She mumbled scanning the room for vacant chairs.

"Chaeryeong and Ryujin" The teacher smiled pointing to the seats placed in the back.

As they were making their way to the assigned seats.Girls were looking at them and talking about them. Of course since they're the new kids and they are the new talk of the town.

They quickly sat on their chairs and placed their bags down."As i said I'm Ms. Maeng and ill be your advisor this school year" She resumed before smiling.

"Hi I'm Beomgyu" he handed his hand out to the girl besides him but she just scooted her seat away.

"poor them stuck with introverts" some girls giggled whispering and laughing seeing what happened.

After their advisor's introduction she dismissed them for a break.

During break Beomgyu and Taehyun was crowded by bunch of girls and felt uncomfortable uncomfortable about it. But somehow managed to escape.

They found a place where is peaceful behind the school's garbage can. Not the most sanitary place in the whole entire school but it would do.

As they were eating they heard shouting from the other side there were two girls being pushed around by other girls.

Taehyun stood up and went there as Beomgyu followed. When the girl was about to point her finger and push it at the other girls head.

Taehyun called her attention that made her and her friends run away...