ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

"Okay so what would you like?" Taehyun asked

"ill Ju- Him? You like him? Taehyun!Chaeryeong said she likes you" Beomgyu said that made Taehyun smack his head harder than before.

"Sorry for that Beomgyu is a bit psychotic sometimes but anyways what would you guys want to eat?" Taehyun looked at Beomgyu who pretended he didn't say anything.

"We'll just get whatever you guys are getting" She replied nervously.

"Okay we'll be back" Taehyun smiled as he dragged Beomgyu with him while the girls were left at the table.

"So how's school?" Yiren asked to lessen the awkwardness

"Its been okay better than the last years i guess"
Chaeryeong softly replied

"I heard the school play auditions are coming any plans of joining?" She continued asking

"Stop asking questions your making them uncomfortable" Jeong-in took a sip of his water

"Don't mind him pretend he is the wind" Yiren glared at him.

"U-uh okay"Chaeryeong looked at the both

"Ryujin will you join the play?" Yiren asked the girl who was listening music through her earphones.

"Sorry"Chaeryeong pulled the earphones off Ryujin's ear.

"She's asking you if your going to join the play" She said looking at her

"I don't know we always have a cliche play with disgusting endings which the princess always have to be saved by a prince its dumb" Ryujin bitterly said thinking about the past school plays.

Moments later Beomgyu and Taehyun came back holding food in their hands"Were back with the food! Lets eat" Beomgyu brought the trays.

—— ☁︎︎ ——

The next day...₊˚ˑ༄
TᗩᗴᕼYᑌᑎ'

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Me and Beomgyu got ready for the party that Minju invited us. It was weird that it was held in a weekday just before Friday. We took our coats with us since its is a bit chilly.

As we entered the place tons of students dancing and some are drunk which is not probably advisable for young teenagers. Lots of people showed up from grown - ups to underage teens.

We decided to look around for a bit and the more we look the more were wanting to leave.

"Lets just leave this doesn't feel right" Beomgyu said putting back his coat on

"We wasted getting ready for this" I said as i turned the doorknob.

We decided to stop at the minimart to get some snacks at the dorm since Beomgyu kept on eating them. While checking out Chaeryeong was there as the cashier.

"Good ev- Taehyun? What brings you here?" She said surprised.

"We just stopped by to get a few things" i placed down the snacks we bought.

"You work here?" I asked

"I help my family's business" She replied scanning the items.

"Where's Ryujin?" Beomgyu asked out of the blue looking around the place.

"She's at the stock room were getting ready to close" She puts the items in a brown paper bag.

"Thanks for buying"Chaeryeong handed the paper bag.

"Bye" I smiled the grabbed the bag

When we got outside rain poured showering on us. Good thing i always bring a foldable umbrella, i took it out and opened it.

While walking we see Chaeryeong. and Ryujin soaked in water without an umbrella.

We walked to them and tapped their shoulder that made them jump a little.

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO
~ + * + ~

Taehyun and Beomgyu walked over to Chaeryeong and Ryujin to give the umbrella. They hovered the umbrella over their heads and handed the it.

"We can survive we don't need" Ryujin said dragging Chaeryeong away.

"Are you su— YEP DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!"
Taehyun was about to ask as Ryujin shouted from afar to make sure the boys won't follow them.

While walking away a speedy car was coming fast and it looks like Ryujin and Chaeryeong was about to get showered with more water.

But luckily Beomgyu and Taehyun was faster, before the car could even splash the girls water.The boys covered the girls by blocking the water.

Ryujin turned around to see Beomgyu and Taehyun guarding them so the water wouldn't get them more soaked than they already are.

"We said take the umbrella" Beomgyu gently took Ryujin's hand and placed the umbrella folding her fingers so she'll grip on it.

"Thanks... again..." She said as a small curl on her lips formed as the walked away...