ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ - ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO's
~ + * + ~

Few Weeks Later... ˚.

Its the last week of the school year and everyone is finishing their requirements for the final term. After a fun and stressful year everyone is ready for the summer except some...

The lunch bell rang dismissing students for lunch.
Chaeryeong and Ryujin stopped by their locker to drop off their books.

"Chaeryeong-ah you haven't confessed" Ryujin nudged her friends shoulder while looking at her with a funny look.

"I think i did? I don't know anymore"Chaeryeong scratched her head in confusion.

"What do you mean you don't know? You and smart kid are great for each other" She said loudly to the point the whole school could hear her.

"Shushsss... Remember the day of the bazaar?" Chaeryeong asked while walking to the cafeteria.

"Yeah... why? Ohhh right you got married to him" Ryujin snickered

"No i mean after when he came over to the dorm?"

"Yeah why? The only thing i remember is when you cooked sweet potatoes for me and now I'm craving some..."

"Forget about food for once please? When you went to 'sleep' he bid goodbye and kissed my forehead"Chaeryeong pointed at her forehead.

"Chaeryeong you didn't tell me" Ryujin squealed making Chaeryeong shocked by her actions since Ryujin often don't act like this.

"After Beomgyu serenaded to you... You act different"Chaeryeong noticed her sudden change of behavior.

"Be quiet child this is about you now before the year ends make sure you get your happily ending"

"What if it doesn't happen and he was just playing with me? Huh?"Chaeryeong raised her eyebrows looking at Ryujin with this are you sure look.

"He's smart unlike his psychotic best friend"Ryujin scoffed.

"Good afternoon students, Welcome to the final week of this school year... Please take this final week seriously and submit all your term projects since the teachers are doing your final grading.. And also take easy yourself and enjoy the final week" The speaker announced

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Meanwhile.. ˚.

—— ☁︎︎ ——

"Thats a sign for you to start doing your move" Beomgyu stabbed his food.

"I'm doing it bit by bit unlike like you" Taehyun rolled his eyes.

"The year is ending bro... Confess"

"As if you confessed tch..."

The two was eating their lunch talking about you know life and stuff.. and importantly confessions.