ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

"GET YOUR LAZY ASSES OUT OF HERE IF YOUR ALL JUST GOING TO SLEEP AT MY CLASS" The teacher screamed on top of his lungs.

Mr. Lim their teacher for this period was getting tired to see his students sleep in his class.

"Well I'm out" One boy stood up and took his backpack making his way to the door.

"Wait are you actually serious about this?" Beomgyu looked at him walking towards the door.

"Do i look like I'm joking?" He yawned and went to the door until the teacher block him.

"Jeongin back to your seat" He crossed his arms

—— ☁︎︎ ——

[another side line character

[another side line character..]

Yang Jeong-in a boy who spends his time sleeping, eating, breathing... the three most common things this boy do. But even though he's like that he's very friendly and outgoing as well

—— ☁︎︎ ——

"Who's Jeongin?" Taehyun asked Yiren who was behind him.

"Oh he's my old friend but i haven't talk to him much this days.." Yiren said shrugging her shoulders.

"Anyways as i was discussing the batch game with the best team amongst the 3 sections will compete each other" He announced

"When will it take place?" One boy asked raising his hand.

"Next month, until then fix your shooting skills some of them needs work most importantly you jeongin" The teacher said making his way to the boy who was sleeping again.

"Yiren wake him up" He said pissed

"Wake up I.N" She slapped his head "Ow!" He squinted his eyes seating back properly.

Beomgyu looked at Ryujin who was busy scribbling at her notebook. "Your good at drawing" He complimented as she closed her notebook. "You should go and join the art club" he suggested but she didn't mind a word he said.

—— ☁︎︎ ——

At dismissal...₊˚ˑ༄
ᗷᗴOᗰᘜY'

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Me and Taehyun was walking out the main gate after school as i saw Ryujin struggling with her bike. i told Taehyun to go ahead of me and he didn't care.

"Need help i asked" I asked approaching her.

"I don't need your help" She replied coldly

I didn't mind what she said and tried to fix the bike. There was something stuck at the chain i took it out but i accidentally cut my hand.

I wanted to shout loudly because of how painful it felt but i have to act tough ya know? Got to impress everyone with the tough act.

"There you go good as fixed" I stood up from the ground as she noticed my hand bleeding.

"That's ketchup stained in my hand don't mind it"I moved my hand behind my back as she just nodded.

"Thanks"She said before peddling away i waved and quickly ran back to the dorm before my hand explodes more blood to release.

"What happened to your hand?" Taehyun said to me worried

"I got cut isn't it obvious?" I said throwing my backpack on the floor.

"What ever lets clean your wound" He dragged me to the sink, while washing my hands the doorbell rang.

Taehyun answered the door and brought back something inside.

"Ryujin left this for you" He handed the med kit with a note sticked on it.

'Thanks for helping me earlier.... 'She wrote with a couple of dots in the end.

Huh she's not that cold after all....