ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

As they continued to chat they heard a small thud coming from the window... What could that be this time?

"What's that?"Chaeryeong made her way to the window and check.

"Probably another paper plane from our obnoxious neighbors" Ryujin followed her

"Hey weirdo's open the door" Minju banged on the window louder as Chaeryeong held onto the curtains.

"What are you doing here?"Chaeryeong asked as Ryujin closed the curtains.

"Hey that's rude how about you open the door" Chaeryeong added as she pointed at the door.

"What do you want?" Ryujin dragged to the door and opened it asking Minju emotionlessly.

"I asked our teacher for extra credit for the upcoming school play so they said the only way i can to earn credit is to hand the audition flyers out so anyways here you go weirdo's" Minju said fast as she shoved the flyer to them.

But not long enough Ryujin slams the door in front of the girls face that made Minju furious. "How rude!" She exclaimed from the other side flipping her hair before walking away.

"Stop doing that is rude"Chaeryeong slightly slapped Ryujin's arm.

"She was banging the window isn't that rude?" Ryujin said as she walked to the couch and sat down.

Moments later they heard another thud from the window. Ryujin quickly stood up to check if its Minju again so she brought a pan from the kitchen.

"Your not rea- Another Plane?Chaeryeong your friend sent you another one" Ryujin called as she brought the plane in.

"Hmm what do they want?"Chaeryeong opened the paper plane.

I wanted to ask if you would like to come with us at the arcade tomorrow after the exams tick.

𒊹 Yes or 𒊹No

Please return later, Taehyun

"What do they think? Were friends with them? Pshh we haven't made it even official being friends with them" Ryujin chuckled

"Come on Ryujin they are trying their best to be friends with us why not let them be?"Chaeryeong ticked Yes as she happily went to the window and shot the plane back to the boys dorm.

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Meanwhile At The Boys Dorm...

—— ☁︎︎ ——

"They wont going to come with us i can feel it" Beomgyu said peeking at the window every minute.

"Stop looking at the window your going to tire yourself give them time" Taehyun continued scrolling through his phone.

After minutes and minutes of waiting Beomgyu went to the restroom since he's getting bored waiting.

While he is doing his business Taehyun heard a thud from the window and opened the plane.

"Hey Beom your awaited reply is here" Taehyun said as Beomgyu quickly ran out of the bathroom.

"What does it say?" Beomgyu panted since he has to run from his bathroom upstairs and back downstairs just to see the reply.

"They said yes...i guess we have extra company tomorrow" Taehyun smiled as Beomgyu also.