ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

As the doorbell rang it couldn't be the delivery man right could it? Ryujin lazily dragged her feet to the door and opened it.

"What do you want?" she opened the door not bothering to look who it is

"You" Beomgyu winked as Ryujin looked at him realising who he was and smacked his head.

"Oh you two" She opened the door letting them in

"Chaeryeong! Smart boy is here with his idiot friend" Ryujin called Chaeryeong who was busy watching.

"Hi! sorry if we bothered you but since you didn't come to the early dinner celebration... We brought take out for you guys instead" Taehyun placed the food on the table.

"Oh you didn't have too, we just ordered McDonalds"Chaeryeong shook her head as they both sat down on the couch.

"So what are you watching?" Taehyun asked.

"Some corny romcom" Ryujin brought more popcorn.

"Its not corny"Chaeryeong replied in defense with her favorite genre of films.

All of them gathered in front of the and watched the film that Ryujin picked. It was a horror film that was pretty popular this days. Chaeryeong couldn't stand watching horror films. She lets out a small scream every time a jump scares appear.

"Just close your eyes if your scared..it helps" Taehyun smiled as Chaeryeong closed her eyes.

Ryujin was watching the film as she felt something touching her shoulder seeing Beomgyu trying to stop his sleepiness .He was sleepy since they have to wake up early for the play and get ready. She slightly pushed his head away and placed a pillow for his head to rest on. A couple of minutes passed the final episode is now premiering.

"Look its starting"Chaeryeong pointed to the screen.

"Hey! Wake up" Ryujin shook Beomgyu as he woke up from his sleep.

After finishing watching the episode Taehyun and Beomgyu got ready to leave.

"Thank you for watching movies with us" Chaeryoung bowed as they also did

"No prob it was fun, lets do this again next time" Taehyun smiled as Ryujin guided them to the door

"Thank you and Goodbye" Ryujin said as she closed the door.