ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

Three Days Later...

Today is a Sunday while Beomgyu and Taehyun is busy studying for their upcoming exams. "Ugh this is so boring" Beomgyu slammed his book.

"If you had finished earlier we could have went somewhere else" Taehyun continued reading.

Suddenly the door bell rang tons of times as if it was broken. Beomgyu stood up pissed thinking it was another one of their girl classmates asking them to have a study date or some sort.

"What do you want a study date? Look i dont tu- Snap out of it weirdo Im here to return your umbrella not to ask you on a date" Beomgyu opened the door not paying much attention who rang it.

"Oh Ryujin hi sorry about that" Beomgyu said looking at her

"Here your umbrella from last Thursday night" She shoved the umbrella to him with a annoyed expression.

"Wao where is the girl that smiled a bit last Thursday night?" He asked chuckling

"Whatever" She turned back and walked away back to her dorm.

Beomgyu brought the umbrella inside and threw it at Taehyun who was occupied still reading their science textbook.

"Your foldable umbrella"Beomgyu threw it towards Taehyun who was sitting at the couch.

"Argh! Stop throwing stuff maybe ill throw you out of this dorm next" Taehyun said pissed.

"Hello? I also pay rent"Beomgyu rolled his eyes sitting beside Taehyun."So what are we going to do next?"

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Meanwhile at the girl's dorm...

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Ryujin stomped back into the their dorm and slammed the door behind her that made Chaeryeong jump a little.

"Whats with your face?"Chaeryeong placed the food she was preparing on the table.

"Our neighbor" She rolled her eyes before sitting down on the island stool.

"Don't be mad at them they had been so nice to us and their actually the first people who ever approach us again"Chaeryeong said trying to calm her dorm-mates boiling blood.

"Their sometimes nice but i don't need new friends to be with me I'm fine with your laziness i don't need two more" She jokingly said

As they continued to chat they heard a small thud coming from the window... What could that be this time?