ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

Days Later...

Taehyun and Beomgyu got ready for PE they changed into their shorts and PE shirts. The teacher started the warm ups and explained what will they be doing today.

"So we'll be playing a little bit of basketball today and i want everyone to participate some girls we'll be the scorer and the others will be watching the game" He announced

"Okay ill be splitting you guys into two teams and the winning team will get perfect at our test next meeting" He added as he split the boys into two teams.

"ONE TWO THREE BEGIN" The referee stated as she blew the whistle.

Taehyun and Beomgyu was sorted at team two. And heard some girls picking on their other team members.

I feel bad for the new kids stuck with losers!

They deserve better!

Nerds shouldn't be allowed to play!

Bruh their team is going to pull them down!

Taehyun puts his hand on one of the boys shoulder and said"Don't mind them we'll prove them wrong"

"Yeah we can do this" Beomgyu said as the boys got encouragement to play the game.

They played winning some points for their team. As they got to the last part of the game one of the boys didn't get the hoop causing their lost.

"Its okay next time we'll beat them" Beomgyu tried making his teammates feel better. After all they lost the chance to perfect a test for free.

"Yeah we'll just do better next time" Taehyun smiled

"Great game guys we'll have another round next meeting and girls give the boys some water" The teacher commanded

Beomgyu handed out water to his team and sat down beside Ryujin. "Hi" he smiled but she didn't mind him that made girls whisper... again...

After hearing some of that Ryujin stood up and left the bleachers. Beomgyu looked at the girls who were whispering and they acted shy and waved at him fixing their hair.

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Time Skip To Lunch... ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
TᗩᗴᕼYᑌᑎ'

—— ☁︎︎ ——

We headed to the cafeteria and bought our food there were no more seats until we saw Chaeryeong and Ryujin who were seating at the corner. We went over to sit there and say hi

"Can we sit here?" I asked they didn't reply and i couldn't tell if they allow us or nah so we just sat

"Im Taehyun and this is Beomgyu" i introduced us again but no reply

"Hey Taehyun, Beomgyu" a girl shouted from behind  and came over to seat at the empty chair.

"Hi i just want to introduce myself i'm Kim Minju i have heard a lot about the two of you"

—— ☁︎︎ ——

note | minju is personally my bias in iz*one and i love her very much. This is just a fiction story and i doesn't mean her personality here is her personality in real life.

[sideline character]

Kim Minju one of the popular kids in their class. No doubt she's a beaut and her visuals are out of this world too. But she also has this on and off personality when talking to people

—— ☁︎︎ ——

She looked at the girls in this look? and mumbled something about them.Ryujin rolled her eyes and left the table with Chaeryeong quickly after.

"Well uhm.. i would like to be friends with the both of you after all your new to this kind of environment and needs a tour around campus"
Minju said smiling at us widely.

We both awkwardly nodded as her phone buzzed. She took it out and read the notification "Well i have to go.. i'll see you around?"She raised her brow before standing up from the seat.

Beomgyu and I watch her leave as he sighed."Okayy we lost another chance to talk to them" Beomgyu said in a sort of disappointed voice.

"Don't worry there's later and tomorrow" Yiren who was surprisingly seating behind us the whole time turned her chair towards us.

"Oh hi Yiren" I said facing her.

"I see you try to communicate with them" She took her strawberry milk and sipped from the straw.

"Tried TRIEED" Beomgyu replied emphasizing the word tried.

"Your going to get your chance don't sweat it we have a lot of days left for school"Yiren gave a small smile before facing back to her table.

—— ☁︎︎ ——

At their dorm after school... ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

—— ☁︎︎ ——

I went to my room and looked through the window i saw Chaeryeong across the street writing at her desk i wanted to say sorry for ruining her lunch. So i did what Beomgyu thought of last time i created a paper plane saying.

Sorry for ruining your lunch earlier

I opened my window and threw it. I'm not expecting a reply from what happened last time but she saw the plane coming and opened her window.

I thought she'll do what her friend did but instead she opened the note and made reply by making another plane and shot it to my window.

As the paper plane arrived i quickly opened the note saying 'its fine' i smiled looking at it.
they finally gave a reply....