ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

"FIVE MINUTES TILL THE PLAY STARTS EVERYONE" Their stage manager shouted.

It was Friday the big day for the one and only school play. Everyone was pumped and ready for their performance plus excited as well.

"You good Ryu?"Chaeryeomg shook her sleeping friend.

"Whut? Oh yeah since two hours ago" She rubbed her eyes before turning her back.

"You look great Chae" Taehyun smiled as he approached the girl

"Thanks you too" She smiled back as Ryujin looked at them funny.

"Where is your psychotic best friend?" Ryujin asked as she fixed her hair

"Looking for meee?" Beomgyu glided in the room looking dashingly handsome with his suit.

"No I'm looking for the floor, Where is the floor oh look over there" Ryujin sarcastically said as Beomgyu pouted.

"1 minute till curtain everyone! Please go to your positions!" Ms Lien excitedly looked at them.

As the narrator started reading the book, Curtains opened revealing a huge crowd of students watching. They expected about 400 only but their classmates over sold tickets and now 500 students are going to watch.

The play was going great and Ms. Lien was so proud of her students pulling off a great performance when limited time was given to them. As the show was about to end the scene playing right now is where Philipp saves Aurora.

Beomgyu placed a thumb over Minju's lips to it prevent touching. The crowd went crazy, They started howling and whistling hyping up the two.
Beomgyu held her hand and gently helped her stand up just like in rehearsals.

They went to the scene where Aurora and Philipp danced. Minju smiled the whole time looking at Beomgyu's eyes deeply. Beomgyu also couldn't help smiling at her back. The play was about to end as the final song began to play.

"All did once upon a dream ~ " The quire sang as the narrator gently closed the book.

The crowded stood up and started clapping, everyone went in line and took a bow as the curtains closed.

"Yes! Great job everyone" Minju clapped her hands happy with the play's results.

"Beomgyu and Taehyun, me and the others are going for dinner tonight want to join? Since last time your busy and we didn't get the chance to hang out with each other" Minju smiled as she took a sip of her water.

"Sure, Can they come? "Beomgyu pointed at Chaeryeong and Ryujin.

"We have to pass were going to watch the last episode of the Kdrama me and Chaeryeong are watching, The last episode premieres tonight" Ryujin took off her leaf hat and replied.

"Okay then.. We'll just see you on Monday" Taehyun smiled as the girls waved bye.

—— ☁︎︎ ——

At Ryujin and Chaeryoung's dorm...₊˚ˑ༄

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Chaeryeong and Ryujin changed into their comfortable clothes and turned on the tv. They still have 4 more hours left before the last episode starts premiering.

Chaeryeong chose a romcom movie for them to watch while waiting.

"Another romcom movie?" Ryujin brought popcorn that she heated up from the microwave.

"Its cute" She took the bowl from her.

"Lets order some food, what would you like?" Ryujin took out her phone.

"McDonald's please"Chaeryeong licked her fingers from the butter.

After Ryujin placed their order the doorbell suddenly rang. The delivery can't be that quick could it? Or its someone else...