ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴛᴡᴏ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

Chaeryeong dragged Ryujin out of the bench and figured out which ride should they go on first. It was 12:30 and they were starving, They first stopped by food stalls to grab something to eat before enjoying the rides.

"Which food stall are we going to buy from?" Chaeryeong asked Ryujin.

"Ill just go with the Burger King stall over there" Ryujin pointed and walked over to the stall.

"Hi what would you like?" The worker asked.

"Hi um ill get the king box with one spicy crispy chicken burger" Ryujin said as Chaeryeong looked at her in shock.

"Thats too much you'll throw it all up later" Chaeryeong looked at her friend.

"Ill take the whopper with fries how about you Chae?" Taehyun asked

"Ill just take the same" She replied

"Woow you asked her but not me" Beomgyu pointed at himself.

"Your a boy you can buy it yourself" Taehyun answered as Beomgyu looked at him in rage.

"Here the payment" Chaeryeong slid the bill.

"No sir this is the payment" Taehyun slid back his bill.

"I want to pay, You payed for our meals tons of times" She handed the bill to the worker.

"Im the guy i should pay" He stopped her from giving the bill as Ryujin looked at Chaeryeong teasingly.

"Okay now who is going to pay? There is a big line already! just tell me who is going to pay?" The worker said impatiently.

"For you both to stop ill pay" Beomgyu inserted and payed their meals.

They took a seat and finished their meals, Ryujin who ordered a set meal shockingly finished first than all of them who bought single meals.

"Your done? Thats quick" Beomgyu wiped his mouth.

"So which ride shall we go on first?" Taehyun cleaned his hands.

"Lets ride the rollercoaster?" Ryujin took a sip of her pepsi.

"Which rollercoaster?" Chaeryeong looked at the rides while seating down.

"That rollercoaster" Ryujin pointed at the big rollercoaster with loopy loops on.

"No I'm not riding that" Chaeryeong crossed her arms refusing to ride that ride.

"Your the one who said Ryujin enjoy yourself and this is the only thing ill enjoy" She clung to Chaeryeong's arms and lined up.

There was a huge line up for the ride and Taehyun thought that they should just go back there when the line shortens which everyone agreed to.

"Lets just do the Tower Drop" Beomgyu said

A tower drop is a ride where there is a large tower with large hoops around it that people will sit on. That will shoot up to the top of the tower and will go down fast. People found it enjoyable and most of their classmates also lined up for the tower drop.

"Please fastened your seatbelts to make sure of your safety and safety bars will be lowered during the ride" The guy who was operating the ride said

"What if i drop my shoe?" Chaeryeong who was nervous looked at Ryujin.

"Your shoe will not drop just chill" she looked back at her nervous friend.

"Also there's cameras around so they will take pictures when we shoot up" Ryujin pointed to the cameras surrounding the ride.