ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

They approached the girls who got pushed around and offered a hand to help but instead of taking their hands they just looked at the boy's hands and to their face.

The girls stood up by themselves and left the scene."Am i dreaming or is that our seat mates?" Beomgyu said looking at the two girls.

"I don't know but it looks like them" Taehyun replied.

The bell rang as they walked back to class, it was just the first day so they didn't have lessons but just introductions to their subjects. At 4:30 the last period teacher dismissed them.

"Ill see you tomorrow" Beomgyu smiled at the girl
but she just put on her bag and left with her friend.

"You'll get used to it" A girl with long hair said putting on her coffee brown backpack.

"Huh?" He said confused

"Oh rude of me not to introduce myself hello I'm Wang Yiren the student council president" She offer a hand to shake.

—— ☁︎︎ ——

[side line character]

Wang Yiren the Highschool student council president. She is really competitive and is great at playing her part not just as an officer but also as student in their school

—— ☁︎︎ ——

"The girls are silent but once you get to talk with them you'll actually have fun" She added

"Your close with them?" Taehyun asked

"No, but i was classmates before with them lots of times and they are not actually silent they were talkative and funny but i don't know what happened" She shrugged taking her books.

"Ohh... well nice meeting you Yiren we'll be going now" Taehyun bowed before walking away with Beomgyu.

As they approached the entrance of the school Beomgyu said happily "Race you to the dorm" he ran to their bikes and hopped on his blue bike. Taehyun didn't want to lose so he followed behind.

When they reached their dorm painting heavily Taehyun opened the door and slammed himself into the couch while Beomgyu went straight to the kitchen and drank water.

"Isn't that our Seat-mates?" Beomgyu chugging down water looking outside the window.

"so?" Taehyun said panting heavily.

"They actually live across us" Beomgyu continued

"Really?" Taehyun asked as he stood up and looked through the window.

"Let's say hi" Beomgyu made his way to the door until Taehyun blocked him.

"They won't talk remember?" Taehyun crossed his arms.

"Yeah...."Beomgyu lowered his head as he thought of something creative to introduce themselves.

"i have an idea lets make a paper airplane and throw it at their window" Beomgyu suggested

He took out some colored papers and wrote on one of it saying Hi!! Im Beomgyu and Taehyun were your dorm neighbors. He folded it into a paper airplane and he opened his bedroom window.

"Ya sure this is going to work?" Taehyun looked at Beomgyu with doubt on his face.

"Duh it will" Beomgyu replied confidently

Just when he was to throw the plane Ryujin sat in front of the window but didn't bother to look up. He released the plane making its way across the street and hit Ryujin's window.It landed with a thud that made the girl shift her gaze to the window.

She opened the window and saw the paper plane. she unfolded it and looked across the street seeing two boys waving at her. She crumpled the paper and threw it outside closing her window.

"Well that went good" Taehyun said

"You'll see one day we'll get them talking again" Beomgyu replied"Well I hope so...." he muttered

"Lets go order pizza" Taehyun put his hand on Beomgyu shoulder.