ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

note : i'm sorry If the lines their "acting out" sounds weird because i took out actual lines from the movie :>

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

"CUT! Redo the scene have more rage next time Aisha! Maleficent is casting a spell! You know what everyone 5 minute water break" Ms Lien said in a high tone facepalming herself afterwards.

They started the rehearsals two hours ago and achieved to finish the first few scenes. Since its the first day of practice its understandable that everyone's performance is not good.

And needed more polishing nut they have to finish practicing all the scenes by next week since they are only given 3 weeks to prepare before the big night of the play.

"Okay everyone water break over, lets try this scene again" Ms. Lien signaled them to come back to their positions and resume.

"Before the sunsets on her sixteenth birthday she shall prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die" Aisha acted out

"Okay better now, And Chaeryeong you have to put your hands on top of  Taehyun's hand like in the movie while Maleficent is casting the curse"

"Then run over to the prop baby and hold it like your protecting it" Ms Lien explained as Chaeryeong nodded.

"Seize that creature!" Taehyun pointed

"Stand back you fools!" Aisha raised both her hands
as she went to the side pretending she disappeared.

They didn't figure out what to do yet with the part where Maleficent disappears so they decided to just pretend she did vanish.

"A ray of hope still be in the gift to be.. not in death but just in sleep the faithful prophecy you keep. And from your slumber true loves kiss the spell shall break" Yuna who was portraying the blue fairy waved her hands over the prop crib.

They continued rehearsing as it was getting late. Ms. Lien stopped everyone from working and called them to gather around her.

"Great job everyone! I expect to see you all again tomorrow and rehearse the following scenes since we have to finish the whole play by next week" Ms Lien smiled as she dismissed them.

"So how was today's first rehearsal?" Ryujin put her hand on Chaeryoung's shoulder

"Its fine but kinda hard" Chaeryoung replied

"Im glad that i chose to be a tree" Ryujin happily said

"Like last year -.-" Chaeryoung looked at her

"Smaller the role, the better" Ryujin checked her phone

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Two weeks later.. ₊˚ˑ༄

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Its two days away until the play and they were doing some final rehearsals and a bit of polishing. But their Aurora was missing that made Ms. Lien ask where Minju is.