Coming to a Close

Tour for Tyler, Laraine and I had just finished in the Santa Barbra show last night. The guys where off to San Francisco and the would end the tour in Canada. So they would be back by Sunday. (today was Tuesday btw). I was super bored, until I realized that I should just start packing up my stuff. Once the boys got back from tour we were all moving into a new and bigger house, and Tyler was actually going to live with us. I just packed a bunch of my nic nacs and stuff on all the shelves in my room. With me being sick and all, after that I was so tired so I just decided to take a nap. an hour later my sleep was shaky. Even though it was late summer I began to feel extremely cold and a headache grew upon my head I had Tyler bring me many blankets and popped some of the pain killers the doctor had prescribed to me. I had fallen back to sleep with Tyler laying next me. (1. Nothing was going on 2. Tyler and I do this all the time even when Keats is around 3. We were even touching each other) I had fallen asleep at 2:30pm and didn't wake up until 9:00pm Tyler was snoring away so I just let him be and went to kitchen to get a bite to eat. after that around 10:00pm I had went back to bed and didn't wake up to 9:am the next day. I didn't feel like that was healthy but I sort of just brushed it off. I ate some breakfast and watched some TV.
"Morning Lilly" tyler said.

"Morning" I said

"What do you want to do today?"

"I'm up for a day in LA"

"Lilly, you just read my mind"

"What time you want to leave?"

"Let's head down to Universal City, it's 10:00am now let's leave at 12:oopm" tyler had said.

I had agreed and went to take a quick shower. I then got ready and put on a cute Brandy Melville top, some cute shorts, my reef sandals and a neff beanie. I switched out my phone case that matched my outfit and I applied mascara. I sprayed just a little perfume and looked in the mirror. If only I had hair..... If only I had this wire out of my nose... if only I didn't have cancer. I just brushed the thought and applied some eos lip balm and went downstairs. I looked at the time. 11:40pm. wow time went fast. (Lilly's outfit is at the beginning of the chapter btw)
"Let's just leave know" tyler said
walking down the hall.

"Ok let me just get my phone" I ran to get my phone and jacket and then ran to my car. tyler drove and we just cruised to our favorite songs and had a good day. We walked all throughout the city walk with Ally, Jessi, Aidan, And Bea. It was really fun to just hang with all my friends again and feel kinda normal. Some people came to take pictures with all of us or just Bea haha but it was still fun. we all spent the night at Tyler, Jessi, and Ally's house. The night was really fun and I'm just glad I got to enjoy it.
HEY GUYS SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS BORING AND SUCH BUT IT WAS PRETTY MUCH A FILLER NEXT CHAPTER WILL WRAP UP THE STORY SO YEA WE ARE ALMOST AT THE END AHHHH LOVE YOU GUYS💙
Comment Vote Share