Will Byers ~GIF

"I feel him"

"I feel him"

I clutched my boyfriend's hand in mine and i feel him grip it tightly ,slowly shaking.These were the times i felt so bad...he has always had flashbacks but since a few days ago ..he has been able to feel it too...He says he gets goosebumps every-time he is near.It scares me too..The times when Will completely breaks down in tears sobbing into my shoulder as i hugged him..because of the terrors..

I love him..I don't want him to be in any pain..

Are we too young to be in love ?!

Of course not! I am fully sure i'm in love with him..

As we walk home after the billy incident hand in hand ..

He didn't speak..Instead his face had tears trickling down them..

I noticed and immediately wiped them away as he looked into my eyes ..

He cried.."GOD i wish i never rode on the damned bike that day back home..and now my whole life is messed up and everything is shit..i feel everything he does !and i don't want why would anyone want to..?! All i want is for this bullshit to stop!!!"

I comfort him and say"Will hey...i get your angry ok...but baby breathe..."

He exhales deeply biting his lip.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with me.."

"Don't worry will..its cool "

I peck his cheek and we walk into his room.

Hopper who was my dad and Joyce which was  his mother was away on a 'woRk tRiP '(cough cough definitely not a date :) )so we decided to stay together for the 2 weeks they were gone..

He gets changed and  lies on his bed an buries his face into his pillow..

I rub his shoulder getting  into the bed next to him on my side after i had changed as well..

He stirs slightly and i nuzzle his cheek slightly..He turns towards my body and tucks his head  into my neck ..

I smile and pull the duvet over us..

God i love this boy so much !