you can't go.- w.b

warnings- gruesome detail to injury, sad asf

The teens now all trembled in fear... If they remain hidden they survive, that's the line they kept repeating in their minds...but one of the girls had a different idea in her head..

she stumbled up on to her feet and breathed in deeply as if it were her last time... well maybe it was... maybe it was destined for her to leave the face of the earth early,

her head spoke truth but she refused...

it was her to go where the angels were instead of suffering through the trouble the others would have to.

It was what her heart was telling her to do, she wouldn't let one of her best friend's brother die..she would do it instead..

she knew how losing someone felt

billy ran back toward the pillars and y/n went forward..

the children didn't notice at first the presence of their friend missing but soon they realised...

she was giving her life to save theirs..

"HEY SHITHEAD!!!"she screamed at the top of her voice..

the hideous thing came towards her entangling her in its cold slimy embrace..

she was scared greatly of dying but she didn't anymore...she was saving the people most important to her... she couldn't stand any one dying today or any days ...

all the nightmares she had, the tears she had lost because of this... monster... 

it would end for her now... everything started getting blurry.. her vision deteriorating.. 

she lurched forward ...

 the blood poured from both sides of her mouth.. dribbling down her clothes soaking them in the blacked crimson liquid as she did,her lungs failing to complete the action of breathing..

her whole body shuts down and then finally only her heartbeat thumps...

until reaching a flat line.

as she shut her eyes, the group ran towards her.. shaking her still body, shouting at her "GET UP Y/N PLEASE!"

a particular boy ran towards her teary-eyed rubbing her cold cheek, begging for her to wake up.. for her to be with him again..

he never got the chance to say how he felt..

how he loved her more than any thing in his cold dark world

he had lost so many things in his life but none made him sob that hard, pulling her up towards his body.. he just let out all of his emotions..

pain, sorrow, anger...

all came out in tears...

"why did you go y/n ?!" he was angry at her for doing this but kept on telling himself to stop...

"it could've been me y/n.. why was it you..?"

"please don't go.... you can't go!" he whispered choking on tears,

"I need you..."

word count-

423 words!

short but sad

spilled some tearz writing thissss