Camp

"I wasn't sure if she was going to accept the call up to camp" Tobin says. "I guess she's settled into England" Lindsey mutters.

She didn't come to the last national team camp and word was that she was busy trying to settle into England. But everyone who heard what happened between us was a bit sceptical to believe if that was the reason.

"Well I guess she wanted to show Vlakto what she could do" I mumble. Seeing as she missed the last camp Vlakto still hasn't seen her since he has replaced Jill so I'd say she couldn't miss another camp this close to Olympic Qualifiers.

"Anyway it's getting late. I'm going to head home" I tell the two. "Are you sure you don't want to stay over?" Tobin asks. "Yeah I'm sure" I nod. "Okay well we'll see you tomorrow I guess" Lindsey says. "Bye".

I drive home thinking about how could camp go. The best case scenario I can imagine is her ignoring me the whole camp and things remaining how they are now or worst case I can't help myself and try to talk to her and it lead to a huge blow out.

The latter seems like the most probable case right now.

I sigh and pulling into the driveway. I remember when we both got called up. You had actually gotten the call up here in the driveway in the car. I laugh as I remember how we had gotten the call up.

(Flashback)
"Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, them boys up to something. They just spent like two or three weeks out the country. Them boys up to something they just not just bluffing. You don't have to call I hit my dance like Usher. I just found my tempo like I'm DJ mustard" Tori sings beside me, semi dancing in the passenger seat beside me.

We were just after our date the typical dinner and movie. And like usual she's belting out songs beside me doing mini dances. The smile seeming permanent on her face.

I laugh as she spits out the lyrics and hits her hand off the window. "Ow babe that's not funny!" She pouts. I take her hand closest to me and entwine our fingers. I bring her hand up and kiss her knuckles still looking at the road, "Sorry T".

"Wrong hand Em" she teases. "Well I'll kiss it when we get home then" I smile and take a quick look at her at the corner of my eye before focusing back on the road.

We continue to talk and joke for the last few minutes of the drive. Just talking about our seasons and our teams. We had just pulled into the driveway when one of our phones went off, "Is that yours of mine?" "It's mine hang on".

"Hello? Yes this is she. Oh my god are you serious? T-thank you so much for this opportunity! Yes you will! Okay thank you again. I'll see you then" she then hangs up.

I raise an eyebrow as she jumps around in her seat and then laugh when she whacks her hand off the roof of the car from her excitement, "What was all that about?" She just beams at me, "That was Jill Ellis. I got called up to the National Team camp!"

"What! No way! T I'm so proud of you!" I yell leaning over the center console hugging her. "Camp is next week! In Colorado. She says she'll send on more information later" she says still bouncing around in the seat.

"Come on let's go inside and celebrate your call up" I tell her opening my car door. We stumble into the house and make it into the kitchen. I smile down at the girl I've loved for years now and cup her face, "I love you". She just smiles and does this thing with her lip and bites the corner of it, "I love you too".

This leads to me kissing her and her deepening the kiss. My hands drift down to her waist and slip under her shirt tracing circles on her hips. While her hands loop around my neck. I start to walk her backwards until her back hits the countertop. I lift her up onto the countertop without breaking the kiss.

But our make out session was broken by my phone ringing. I was planning on ignoring it but it seems like Tori wasn't so keen on that. "Y-you should a-answer it. It could be important" she moans out as I kiss her neck. "Nooooo" I whine as I stop briefly.

Tori just reaches around and pulls my phone out of my back pants pocket and holds it out to me, "Answer it". I pout but take the take and answer it, "Hello". "Hello is this Emily Sonnett?" The person asks. I furrow my eyebrows, "Yes it is. Who is this?" "I'm Jill Ellis with the Us Women's National Team. I'm calling to invite you to our upcoming camp next week in Colorado".

My eyes widen looking at Tori, "W-what is this for real?" I could hear her chuckle down her end, "Yes it is". "I-I would love too. Thank you so much" I stutter out. "Brilliant! Well I will send you on more information later. I'll see you at camp" she says. "Okay see you at camp" I say before I hang up.

"Who was that-" before she can finish I interrupt her with a kiss. "I got called up to camp too" I whisper after I pull away from the kiss. "That's amazing Em! We get to go together now!" She exclaims before pulling me into another quick kiss.

"I'm so proud of you" she whispers as she rubs her thumbs over my cheeks. "I couldn't have done this without you" I whisper back leaning into her hand. She just smiles and shakes her head, "Not a chance. Your amazing all in your own".

I don't argue knowing how stubborn she is when it comes to this kind of stuff. Instead I lean my forehead against hers, "Now, where were we?"

(Present)
I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt a drip hit my hand. I quickly wipe my eyes before leaving the car and heading into the house.

I go straight to the bedroom trying to make a list in my head of what I'll need to bring to camp. I start throwing stuff on the bed of stuff I'll need to pack. And packing is relatively quicker seeing as she isn't here for us to distract each other.

Once I'm done I fall back onto my bed and sigh thinking how bad this camp is going to be. For the first time in my life I wasn't looking forward to camp.

Hey guys!! Well they're about to meet for the first time since the fight. How are you liking the story? Is there anything you would like to see in future chapters? I hope your enjoying the book. Until next time, bye!!