Ryou's Backstory

Ryou Denuja was born a Newtype. His parents were Sakura Himita and Mirai Denuja. His childhood was bad because the kids kept making fun of him for making false statements such as "The world is ending". What they didn't know is Ryou's ability to predict disastrous events. The colony was destroyed by debris left from the previous war. Luckily for him and his parents, they evacuated safely.

A few years later when he was 15 years old, he took interest in mobile suits and he dreamt of piloting one someday. His wish was granted when he is enrolled to the E.F.S.F Flight Academy. He piloted many Jegans and RGZs and aced many flight tests and weapon tests. As he was walking through the Nahel Argama's hangar, he saw the Unicorn Gundam and Banshee Gundam on the platforms. They were stripped from their Psychoframes and were basically useless. He thought to himself that one day he would pilot a gundam which were as powerful as the duo gundams or possibly stronger.

He then saw a new mobile suit being covered with cloth. Once he removed it, it revealed to be a new Unicorn gundam. Provided with its name, Unicorn Gundam Perfectibility. He turned his back to see the captain of the Nahel Argama, Otto Mitas standing there with a wide grin. He told Ryou that it was a present for being the best of the best.

Since that day, he has piloted the Unicorn Gundam Perfectibility for 5 years now and after the defeat of Neo Zeong, he is finally able to go back to his family. But then a portal opens and things took a turn for him...

 But then a portal opens and things took a turn for him

(RGM-89 "Jegan")

(RGZ-91 "Refined Gundam Zeta")

(Captain Otto Mitas)