Beacon Academy

*Ryou POV*

I woke up early today at around 8 am. I wonder what this new world has in store for me? Well, I could only know when I head to Beacon I guess. I then proceed to take a shower and freshen up for today. Did my usual workout routine by doing 50 pushups, 25 laps around the park and finally weight lifting. Good thing is there is a gym nearby the hotel.

Ozpin said I could take the.. Bullhead to Beacon? I think that's what he calls it as a source of transportation. But I declined his offer because I wanted to take my mobile suit to Beacon. Once I entered the cockpit, it seems that it already has Beacon's coordinates.

"Ensign Denuja, Gundam Unicorn Perfectibility, IKIMASU!"

I activated the Unicorn's thrusters and immediately took off to Beacon. If what Ozpin said was somewhat true then I might have a chance on getting back home.

"I wonder what Ruby is doing.."

*3rd person POV*

Ruby is currently in a Bullhead with her half-sister, Yang Xiao Long. They were having a conversation about Ruby's good deed last night.

Yang: Oh I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

As she hugs Ruby tighter, Ruby on the other hand was feeling a bit uncomfortable

Ruby: p-please stop.

Yang: But I'm so proud of you!

Ruby: Really sis, it was nothing.

Yang: What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is gonna think that you're the bee's knees!

She exclaimed excitedly to her sister

Ruby: I don't want to be the bee's knees okay? I don't want to be any kind of knees. I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees.

Yang: What's with you? Aren't you excited?

Ruby: Of course I am! It's just..*sigh* i got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything..

Yang goes to her sister and comforts her

Yang: But you are special-

She got cut off as a sonic boom passed by the bullhead. All the students looked out of the window to see what it was but couldn't get a glimpse of it.

Yang: What was that?!

Ruby: I have no idea.

TV Announcer: The robbery led by the nefarious criminal, Roman Torchwick who continues to evade authorities. If you have any idea of his whereabouts please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you Lisa.

Lisa Lavender: Thank you Cyril-

(Author: If I made a mistake in spelling his name please let me know so I could fix it immediately, now back to the story!)

Lisa Lavender: -in other news, this Saturdays Faunus Civil Right protests turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organisation has now disrupted-

The screen disappears as a hologram of Glynda Goodwitch takes its place.

Glynda: Hello and welcome to Beacon.

Yang: Who's that?

Yang asks Ruby

Glynda: My name is Glynda Goodwitch.

Yang: Oh.

Glynda: You are among the privileged few who have received the honour of being selected to attend this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsman and Huntresses it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task and now it is our turn to provide with the knowledge and training to protect our world.