Strange Memories

3rd Person POV

The sun has risen and Ryou woke up earlier than everyone else. He checked the time on his wristwatch as it shows the current time of 6:03 A.M. He gets up and takes a shower. After he's done, he dried himself off and wore the Beacon Academy uniform suited for his measurements. He quietly turned the doorknob to avoid waking up his teammates before heading to the cafeteria.

Ryou: I wonder what's for breakfast today?

He spoke to himself before grabbing a tray of food which consists of bacon and pancakes with a side of jello. He also made hot chocolate for himself before taking a seat in an empty table. Ryou then enjoys the food happily

*Timeskip Team RWBY POV*

Weiss was sleeping peacefully before a whistle startled her which made her fall of the bed

Ruby: Gooooood morning team RWBY!

Weiss: What in the world is wrong with you!?

Ruby: Now that you're awake we can offica- Hey wait where's Ryou?

Yang: I didn't see him when I woke up so he must've gotten up earlier than us I think.

Ruby: Oh. *Ahem* Where was I? Ah yes! Now that you're awake *points to Weiss*  we can officially begin our first order of business.

Weiss: Excuse me?

Weiss said as she brushes herself off

Yang: Decorating!

Weiss: What?

Blake: We still have to unpack.

Her luggage opens and her clothing falls onto the floor

Blake: And clean.

Weiss gives a skeptical look before falling over because Ruby blew the whistle. Again.

Ruby: Alright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun
their first mission. Banzai!

Yang and Blake in unison: Banzai!

Weiss sighs as our main protagonist has a cliché feeling

Ryou: Why am I getting a decoration montage vibe going on? Eh, its probably me going slightly crazy.

Yang hangs up a poster of what appears to be multiple men while Weiss hangs up an elegant picture with a fancy frame. Blake is seen arranging her books but slightly clutches one book in particular tightly to her chest before hiding it. As for Ruby, she is putting up the curtains for the dorm with her scythe before twirling around and cutting the curtains in half. It is eventually sewn back together.

As it may seem that they're done, their beds are a whole different story. The beds are clumped together like a pile of Jenga blocks.

Weiss: This isn't going to work.

Blake: It is a bit cramped.

Yang: Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff.

Ruby: Or we could ditch the beds *gasps* and replace them with bunk beds!

Weiss: Uhm, that sounds incredibly dangerous.

Yang: And incredibly awesome!

Blake: It does seem efficient.

Weiss: Well, we should put it to a vote.

Ruby: Ha, I think we just did.

Weiss: But you're forgetting about Ryou!