Meeting Little Red

The clouds were glistening as Ryou was flying towards Vale. He has been flying for about 10 minutes and now has approached a city.

Ryou: I take it this is Vale?

He questions himself as he lands near the docks. He exited the gundam with Silver Chariots holstered and Psycho Stream sheathed. The gundam then blasted off into the air guarding the area whilst Ryou was wandering off trying to look for information. Keyword "trying".

As Ryou was wandering around the city of Vale, he came across a shop called "From Dust Till Dawn". He thought it was a pretty cool name for a shop.

Ryou: I wonder what they're selling.

He entered the shop and saw this:

Ryou: *astonished* Wow, this is such an advanced arts and crafts shop

Ryou: *astonished* Wow, this is such an advanced arts and crafts shop. But I wonder why do they keep dust and glitter in containers?

As he grab a red vial, it read "Fire Dust". His interests piqued at this.

Ryou: *in thought* Fire Dust? Wait, are these for weaponry? Huh. Too bad it's not technologically advanced to repair the Unicorn.

Suddenly, goons wearing black suits and red shades starting pouring into the shop. Ryou's hands were on Silver Chariots the whole time.

???: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?

The man in white said as one of his goons points a gun at the shopkeeper.

Shopkeeper: Please, just take my lien and leave!

???: Shhhhh, calm down. We're not here for your money, grab the dust.

He ordered his goons to grab the dust for its respective containers. Ryou was about to pull out his gun when he heard a henchmen threatening a girl in a red hood. She had black hair with red tips. She also has... Silver eyes? Interesting..

Henchmen: Do you have a death wish or something? I said put your hands in the air!!

Girl in red: are you robbing me?

Henchmen: Yes!

Girl in red: Oooh...

Suddenly, a goon came crashing near the man in white. His goons soon followed at attacking her.

Ryou, who had Psycho Stream out rushed towards the goons and sliced them to shreds. Leaving nothing but particles in the air. The girl in red was shocked but only for a moment until she regain her composure and went after the man in white. Before she could go any further she asked the shopkeeper if she wants her to go after him. The shopkeeper nodded. Ryou followed suit. As they reached the top, the man in white told was stood there.

???: Persistent.

As he jumped onto a aircraft which seems foreign to Ryou but he didn't say anything. Then, the men in red threw a red crystal at their feet before shooting out of his cane. Before it exploded, a women in blonde wearing glasses and cape swoop down and blocked the attack. Seeing his chance, Ryou called upon his gundam to give assistance. With a loud roar of thrusters, Unicorn Gundam Perfectibility landed on its feet before aiming at the aircraft. Before it shot, the woman uses her what is assumed her ability to damage the aircraft before it flew away.

Before Ryou even reacted, a bubble was placed around him and the girl as they were carried away to a interrogation room

Ryou: Well fuck, I guess this marks the start of my bizzare journey..

Nox: Yo guys, it's me Nox. So sorry for late chapter release today. My mom got diagnosed with breast cancer and I'm trying my best to support her. I'll be sure to release more interesting chapters soon. Until then, Sarabada.