Chapter Six

Tomorrow is the day I visit the king again. Creating a new vessel was a bit easier than before. A coworker of mine suggested me to simply use monster blood to create the vessels instead of using body parts like I did for creating MRTS-1. The new vessel is made of monster blood that was reserved in a container. I named that new vessel 'MRTS-2'.

I'm thinking on bringing MRTS-1 with me when visiting Asgore tomorrow. When I mentioned that, MRTS-1 looked like he was gonna have a heart attack or something. Well- not really since he's a skeleton. You know what I mean-

"It's gonna be alright" I tried calming him down. "He's not bad. He's actually really nice".
MRTS-1 calmed down. Then he looked at me as if he was gonna ask something.
"Hey, doctor Gaster?" He asked. "Can I ask you something?".
"Yes you may, anything" I replied.
"You're name is 'W.D. Dez Gaster' right?" He said, lowering his voice a little. "Do I have a name? I mean, I don't think 'MRTS-1' is fit for an actual name, right?"
I went silent for a moment. He's right though, I can't just keep calling him 'MRTS-1' forever. He's a person too. I think I have an idea.
"Child, can you pass me the paragraph you were writing earlier?" I asked.
MRTS-1 looked a bit confused. "Why? Didn't you read before you left earlier?"
"I just want to see something." I said.
He nodded, picking up the paper with a huge paragraph written on it. He then gave it to me.
I began looking at the letters. It looked exactly like a type of font. It's kinda weird. Ever since I was a child, I've been able to tell which font's which.
"Your handwriting looks a lot like Comic Sans" I told MRTS-1.
"Comic Sans?" He said curiously. "What's that?".
"It's a type of font. Just like Wingdings, it's a font." I answered. "Even the writing in the books you're reading is a font; Times New Roman to be precise."
MRTS-1 seemed to be interested.
"What do you say about calling yourself 'Sans'?" I asked. "Since 'Comic' isn't really fit for a name."
His eyes could tell already, he liked that name.
"Yeah, I like that name." He said with a bit of excitement.
His name is no longer 'MRTS-1'.
His name is 'Sans'.