Chapter Eighteen

Shorty is crazier than I thought. I thought he had only destroyed one world, but in fact, he had already destroyed over 100 of them. I managed to be able to protect a few worlds, but I wasn't able to protect all of them. He even managed to destroy one of the seven worlds along with its alternate versions (which is Paintstale). 

I've ran into E only a couple of times. Only the times I was able to protect particular worlds. Same thing with Seven; I'm starting to punish him less often than usual, which is good. E is nothing but a killing machine. He destroys and kills the innocent for nothing but pleasure, judging by his face expression. I just need to kill him and it'll all end there, but he isn't as weak as I thought. Out of all of the errors, he's the strongest I've ever met, so far.

As I'm doing my usual job, I notice something coming from the Edeztale file. That better not be E or Seven's doing.

I teleport myself to Edeztale.

...

What is all of this? Where did everything go? Did I teleport in the wrong place?

I open the file menu. I'm definitely in Edeztale, alright. This isn't the void I got locked in. 

Don't tell me that this world got destroyed..? 

That means... Sans, Papyrus, Asgore, and everyone else were erased too...

I wasn't able to protect my own world. I failed to protect them...

I notice E and Seven in the distance. They seem to be fighting. Seven is clearly losing. When E managed to knock him out, he was about to teleport away. It is then that I appear in front of him and punch him across the face.

I'm very mad at him. I've lost all hope of having a chance to be remembered by everyone. Why must he take everything away? I'll make him pay.

...

I don't know how much time has passed, but we've been fighting for a while. I noticed that ever since he had destroyed Edeztale, his expression seemed different, as if he felt bad for his actions. Or maybe that's just me who's not seeing clearly.

E fled when I was finally about to get rid of him. 

It took a while for me to calm down. It was difficult to do my job afterwards due to that event.

With time, I realized that E was destroying worlds less often than before. He still has that psychopathic grin when I fight him, but I know that E is only hiding his true feelings behind that grin. I don't understand why he changed, but at least that will make my job a little bit more easier.

I also found out that back then, Seven was fighting E in attempts to protect Edeztale since he knows that world meant everything to me.

I don't know what to think of those two anymore.

Are they good? Or are they bad?

All I can do now is remain trapped with my own hatred and loneliness...