Chapter Nine

I've been so consentrated in the current project that I've lost track of time. It's been like... 3 years already?
In that time period, I managed to have created five other monsters. This time, Sans was there to help me. Their names are:
MRTS_0.2 = Roman
MRTS_0.3 = Verdana
MRTS_0.4 = Arial
MRTS_0.5 = Calisto
MRTS_0.6 = Papyrus

Papyrus was created a few weeks ago, creating him with a part of my other palm. He is learning less fast than the others though. Sans and Roman are the most experienced, so I asked- no, THEY asked me if they could take care of him instead of me. Of course, I said 'yes'.

Sans is like the 'big brother' to everyone. Everyone looks up to him due to him being the oldest. Every time I'd create a monster, he'd always be the first one to help them. He's also my main assistant. I think I've accidentally made him a coffee addict because I am one myself... heh.
Roman is quite similar to Sans, but he's more like the 'buddy' rather than the 'brother'. He always supports the people around him and wishes them the best of luck.
Verdana is the creative one. She really enjoys writing and drawing. One time she wrote a story that was so great that I just had to show Asgore. It was a great story.
Arial is quite shy, but he's very nice. Almost every time after work, he always bakes pumpkin cookies for everyone.
Calisto is very energetic, and really enjoys making pranks. Calisto even managed to make Sans a jokester too by showing him pun books. They both like to tease others, although, Verdana and Papyrus get very annoyed when they do that.
Finally, Papyrus is the one that makes everyone smile. Even when your day is tough and gloomy, he'd alway manage to make you smile. He's filled with positivity.

A few days ago, Asgore told me to stop working on the Monster Repopulation Project due to the project taking so long.
I introduced myself another private project instead. I call it The TS Project. In other words: "The Time & Space Project". Only the 'created children' and I know about it, not even Asgore knows about it.
After many researches, I've been curious about things about 'returning into the past' and things like that. I thought that maybe if we could go back in time and find ways to prevent the war between the humans and the monsters, all of us could live back on the surface. I know, it sounds impossible to do, but if I managed to create life, I know returning in the past can also be possible.
This next experiment will be interesting.
What will those *$!X'-_ think?