Chapter Thirteen

It's a strange feeling. I don't see anything. I don't hear anything. Where am I? Am I dead? Was I dreaming earlier? What about Sans? Did he manage to get out in time?

I'm starting to get my vision back, although, I don't see the difference. It's like some sort of void. There nothing here, except a random door in the middle of nowhere. Why a door? I wonder if I'm the only one here.

I don't know how long I'll be here before I start to loose my mind. The worse part is that I keep hearing screams in my head, as if the silence wasn't loud enough to drive me nuts.
I look at my hand. What is this? Are those glitches? Why glitches? It's not like I live in a game or... something...

That reminds me...
Sans once told me something I thought was weird. He said something about people around him being made of numbers.
I thought he was crazy, but for some reason, now I think that he wasn't crazy at all. Maybe we really DO live in a game. If it was a game, who would be the player? A monster? A human? Who knows.

Alright, since I have nothing else to do, how about I just go take a look at that door? I mean, it's just a door.
I look at each side of the door, there's nothing. Then I open the door from one of the sides, and suddenly, it opens into Waterfall.
A door standing in the middle of nowhere, in which when you open it, you're somewhere else. That's cool. Of course I'm getting out. I'm sick of being in that void anyway.

Just as I walk out, it feels as if I was melting? Wait, in fact I AM melting. Why am I melting?

I walk back inside the void, the melting stopped. I tried going in and out again, same result.

Let me get this straight: I begin to melt when I leave, but the melting stops whenever I come back in the void.

Great, I'm officially stuck here.

But why would there be a door that If I leave I'd melt? It's not like I had Determination or something. Does it have to do with the experiment? I hope not. If it were the case, I'd be stuck between time and space.

I'm still worried about Sans though. I hope he managed to get out of the lab in time. I wonder if I'll see him and Papyrus again. That is if they find this door. Papyrus really likes wandering in Waterfall, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was him who I'd see first.

The door disappeared.

Okay, that just sucks. I was just about to plan something so that I could get out for a few minutes, but the door decided to disappear. This is frustrating.

From now on, all I'll do is sit on the nonexistent floor for the rest of my life.

...

I don't know how long I've been here, but it feels like hours.

One odd thing that happened was that the door reappeared again. Someone actually opened the door, it was a human child. They had brown hair, a two pink lined blue shirt with a blue hoodie tied to their waist. They were able to get in for some reason. They kindly said 'hi' to me. As I was going to respond, everything went blank for a moment, then my vision came back. The child and the door were gone.

Was I teleported away or something?

Who knows.