Chapter Eleven

The rumbles are getting more intense and louder.
Suddenly, I hear both Arial and Verdana screaming. I don't see them anywhere. Where did he go? What happened?

"Doctor Gaster!" Roman yelled. "Arial And Verdana fell o-" A large piece of debris shuts him off.

I don't hear him anymore.
The others, how are they? Are they still there? Did they left? Did they... no I can't get distracted!
Looks like I'll have to give up on this experiment after all.

"Dings! We can't stay here!" Calisto yelled "We'll all die if we don't!"
"The place is falling apart!" Sans added.
"I know!" I replied "I'm trying to shut down the machine to prevent it to blow up the CORE, but I'm not going fast enough!"

At this point, I'm freaking out as well.
Both Sans and Calisto immediately start to help me shut it down.
Why must there be so many buttons to press?
We manage to shut down the machine, but the lab is unstable and falling apart. We need to get out of here.

"Sans, Calisto" I ordered "Go tell the others to get out of here, now."
"Gaster..." Calisto said with a sad expression. "We're the only ones left here..."

I went silent, then looked down.
You're kidding, right? Verdana, Arial And Roman were just there a moment ago!
How foolish of me! Why didn't I think of shutting it off earlier?! They're gone because of MY mistakes!

"I see..." replying to Calisto. "Let's not waist anymore time, let's g-"

A large piece of debris immediately crushes him. There's nothing left but dust.
Sans looks just as traumatized as me. Some electricity waves are starting to show up from the machine, is it supposed to do that? I didn't think more of it and yelled: "RUN!".
We both run as fast as we can towards the exit.
Of course, we just have to cross a bridge!
The bridges are usually stable, but with the hole building around us collapsing, I'm not sure it will hold for long. We need to cross it as fast as we can.
We need to hurry!