Chapter Sixteen

If there was a time limit, I would've guessed that around a few weeks has passed since I got the seed taken away from me.

The other day, I thought I saw or felt like someone was watching me. I'm probably just imagining things.

Surprisingly, I ran into CV7_0.1 again. You should've seen the look on his face when he saw me though (I found out that CV7_0.1 was a boy earlier). And now he has emotions. Seems he was soulless, and getting his hands on my soul gave him emotions. For some reason, he stopped corrupting worlds, he just wanders around and all.

Anyway, it was a good timing to have ran into him, because I have something to tell him.

''I thought you were dead.'' said CV7_0.1.

''Clearly I'm not.'' I replied.

''What do you want?'' He asked. ''I don't have your soul with me right now.''

''Yeah, I know. You won't give me my soul back.'' I said. ''Because of that, I decided to make some sort of deal with you.''

''A deal?''

''Yes.'' I replied. 

''Alright, what's the deal?'' He asked. ''Then I'll tell you what I think about it.''

''I will stop bugging you about you giving my soul back, in exchange, do my job as protector and do not break the rules.''

''Sounds fair.'' He said. ''So all I have to do is help you protect the other worlds and you'll stop bugging me with getting your soul back?''

''Yup.'' I answered. ''You know the rules, right?''

''They got transferred into my mind when I.. you know.'' He said.

''Okay, just wanted to make sure.'' I said. ''So what do you say?''

''I accept your deal.''

Wow, that was easy. Seems like ever since he's gained emotions, he no longer wants to corrupt worlds, he wants to protect them too. I understand that, but my anger towards him won't change.

''Say, uh, what happens if I break the rules?'' He suddenly asked.

''You'll be punished for every single wrongdoings.'' I replied seriously. ''So expect yourself to get injured.''

''How though?'' He added. ''Every since I've got my hands on your soul, I can't feel pain.''

I hate his attitude. He's acting all chill about it. And the fact that he mentioned having my soul in hand without any regrets of saying so, it makes me hate him ever more. He's making me sick. I'm getting my soul back right now and get this over with.

I immediately impale him with my own arm in attempts to get my soul back. CV7_0.1 looks in pain, but I don't care. It's his fault I ended up in this position.

''Odd, you don't have a soul or what?'' I said. ''What did you do with the seed?''

''I hid it... in a secured file... so that no one could.. get it back.. nor get myself... killed...'' He responded, trembling in fear.

I remove my arm, CV7_0.1 fell on his knees, holding his injury. 

Seems like I'm the only one who can cause physical pain to him. That should've taught him a lesson.

''I can be more rough with you if you prefer. So do your damn 'job' correctly, or you'll face consequences. I don't care what happens to you, so don't expect me to be nice towards you. I can still track you file, so I'll know if you do something you're not supposed to do.'' I said, menacingly.

CV7_0.1 slightly nodded, still in fear, then glitched away.

I made him afraid of me.

Not like I care. As long as it make him do his 'job' correctly.

I lose my temper easily. I know that acting the way I did was 'bad', but my anger just couldn't take it. All of my anger is slowly taking over me to the point that I might end up being cold hearted.

I just hope I won't have to punish that brat too often.