- ˏˋ 9 3/4ˊˎ -

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ Song:: Good As Hell-Lizzo (feat.Ariana Grande)

I was now facing Platform 9 in Kings Cross Station.

As I waited for My mom to come from the mall I again caught myself staring at a family which had a so not normal look.

Firstly they were wearing some long black cloacks and the man who was tall had long blond hair while the woman who besides the fact that looked like she could kill you with one hand movement had a fancy yet vintage hairstyle.

With them was a boy who looked like he could just ask and he's parents would buy him a castle in just two minutes.

He had a sneaky look and before I could keep describing them as a family they started running through the wall between platform 9 and 10.

I was so confused that I didnt even notice my mom coming.

'Hey Love!Figured out how to find the platform 9 3/4 yet?'She said with loads of snacks in her hands

'I hope so 'I said getting ready in every way possible to do whatever I saw that family do before.

'What do you mean?'My mom said confused

'Well I just saw a family run through that wall and then disappear!'I added while shrugging

'Well thats quite strange dear'my mom said worried'You sure about what you saw?'

'Yes Mom. A hundred percent.'I said firmly

'Well should we give it a try?'She said confidently and i nodded in agreement.

We both hold our hands together and started walking fast towards the wall.

The wind was touching my face softly and i felt a little coldness in my cheeks.I kept my eyes closed no matter what.In that moment I felt free!It was all silence till..

'Wow!This is such a beautiful sight'My mom said whistling and I finally opened my eyes

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.There were wizards and witches all over the place,laughing some crying and some just walking.In front of me was a huge red train which had the words 'Hogwarts Express' in it.

I felt something moving in my stomach,probably excitement which was getting all of me.

Then Again My mom broke the silence yelling

'Oh my god!Estella you are late the train is about to leave!Run You're Going To Miss It'

Mom helped me with the baggages as we were running to catch the train.I finally got in and fastly waved my hand to mom-kind of sad because I had to wait till December to see her again-

The train was full of people and i couldn't find a cabin with less then 4 people in it.

Finally I saw one with only just a girl in it and didn't miss the opportunity.

'Hey!Is it okay if i sit here? Everywhere else is full.'

'Yeah of course!Make yourself comfortable!'She said raising her head to see me and then turned back to the window zoning out.

The girl was probably the same age as me.She had black hair and gray eyes.I sat down and started thinking of something to say.

'So What's your name?'I finally asked and the girl turned again her head facing me

'Sorry!Totally forgot to introduce myself!'she said smiling'Im Pansy Parkinson!And You?'

'Im Estella...Estella Gravel'

'Hmm...'she said trying to remember something'I don't think I've heard about your family,but anyways we should probably go and get ready!We'll be in Hogwarts in less than a minute.

And Pansy left while i was still glaring at the window looking with every kind of emotions the huge castle in top of the mountain...Hogwarts!

Hey luvs!!Im finally back with the inspiration! I really hope you liked this chapter!

-xoxo Sajela