- ˏˋ Dark Markˊˎ -

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ Song:Bella Ciao-Najwa

Opening my eyes I see Mr.Weasley Amos and Cedric who unlike us all(who were all in the ground)were standing up.

While thanking Fred for helping me get up I notice that we were now in a place which looked like a deserted stretch of a misty moor where in front of us were two wizards who had tried their best to look like muggles.

We were all waiting there while Mr.Weasley greeted one of the grumpy men who started searching for our campsite.

As we said our goodbyes to the Diggorys we met the Muggle who was supposed to accompany us to the tents.

Soon we were in front of an empty space with the name WEEZLY in it and Mr.Weasley started explaining us the rules which included 'no magic' and after that we all helped setting up the tent.

I personally had gone camping once or twice in my life since I'm not a big fan of nature but I tried following the instructions of Mr.Weasley who looked so happy for doing 'muggle work'.

When we entered the tent I was amazed,mostly because the small tent was a huge flat with two rooms (even tho old-fashioned) ,a kitchen and bathroom.

This was all way better than muggle camping if we would be honest.

Our tent (the girls' tent) was the comfiest if we would compare it with the boys' one.

Fortunately Chanel and Crookshanks went along well with each other and they were both sleeping in my bed while Vega and Marshmallow(Evelyn's bunny which was a gift from Hagrid In first year) were playing together.

A little after we were all settled we see the boys and Mr.Weasley coming to see how we were doing so far.

We did a quick tour to the boys' tent which was already a little bit messy and then we all made a little tour around the place (where we also saw Seamus,the annoying fellow Gryffindor and Dean Thomas ,another Gryffindor who was also a friend of mine)

As we could see the place was divided in green(which represented Ireland) and the White,Green and Red flag which represented Bulgaria (along with the posters of the famous Bulgarian Seeker Victor Krum)

As we went back to our tent we created a small circle and started girl talking.

Suddenly Ginny asks Evelyn the question that I didn't wanted to bring up 'Why wouldn't you talk to Wood?I heard you were close or something..'

And Evelyn snorted ironically.'Not anymore'

No one dared to ask why,even I myself being Evelyn's best friend for 3 years only knew that they didn't really talk anymore but nothing more.

However we kept gossiping about random stuff starting from Snape's oily hair to Mcgonagall being the best teacher in Hogwarts.

After that we helped Mr.Weasley light up a fire so we could cook something in muggle way as Mr.Weasley kept saying.

When the fire was ready,Ludo Bagman,had just joined us taking the bets for the match and seeing the twins being that firm about Ireland winning I and Evelyn also put a bet with 40 galleons each.