- ˏˋ Third Year ˊˎ -

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ Song:Dance Again-Selena Gomez

I was now ready to start my new term. Everything was packed and I was still in my bed too lazy to get up.

Hogwarts had been really exhausting but in the best way possible.

For example these past years we have dealt with situations of all kind.Starting with the sorcerer's stone which was the big mistery in our first year (even tho I and Evelyn didn't really bother ourselves with helping the golden trio find the stone, we loved some good mistery so we helped solving the enigma) and than Tom's diary and having to talk in front of the Wizards' Council in Wizengamot about what happened to professor Lockhart (which was kind of a favor for Dumbledore)

It has been such a wild journey but it kept us all connected to each other.

I was now getting ready and brushing my teeth when i hear noises from downstairs.

The voice was quite familiar.So I immediately ran downstairs to see who just came.

'PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE' I shouted from the top stairs going fast through the stairs and missing some.

'What are you doing here?' I asked curiously even though I was happy to see the headmaster again.

'Good morning to you too Estella' He said smiling softly.

Dumbledore was now sitting in a couch in the living room and my mom sitting in front of him in a old brown chair smiling at me.

'Im sorry professor its just...such a great surprise seeing you here' I said smiling widely

'Well as an answer to your question,Im here to accompany you in your way to school'He said drinking a sip of tea from the cups my mum had brought while I was upstairs.I could still remember the day the set was bought in a trip to Germany and they were never used till today.

'Well I'm honored but..why exactly?' I asked a bit confused

'We will discuss that later' He said calmly 'And i think it's time to leave now,right?'

'Well its actually pretty early but I can be ready in a minute and we can leave.'

'Take your time'He said in a comforting voice.

I tried to be as fast as possible because I normally need a whole hour to get ready.I got my wand luggage and all the needed items and started walking downstairs.

My mother and Dumbledore were talking or whispering and both looked worried.

'She can't Know Albus, It will completely destroy her' my mother said almost crying

'I will do whats best,I give you my word'

Trying to make no noise at all I walked a bit forward trying to hear something else

'Estella are you ready yet?' My mother called and I waited for a bit and then walked into the living room

'Ready'I said smiling

'Great'Dumbledore said getting up and having a look at his ancient looking watch with no numbers in it at all.'It was extremely nice to meet you Mrs. Gravel.'

After giving a tight hug to my mom and saying all the goodbyes I followed Dumbledore through the tiny neighborhood.

'So Professor imma guess you didn't came just to accompany me right?'I asked knowing that there was something serious going on

'Well as a matter of fact yes,there is something I wanted to tell you Estella'He said looking up in the clear sky 'I don't know if you've heard about the latest escape from Azkaban..'

'Yeah it was also in the muggle news'I said nodding

'Well I want you to be careful and to stay away from Sirius Black Estella..will you do that?'He asked and he was more serious than I had ever seen him

'Of course I will' I said immediately 'Im not mental!'

'I know but some things may happen so I want you to promise me you will stay away from Sirius Black!'

I thought about it for a little and than said'Well all I can promise is to do whats right and try to stay away from troubles!'

'Is that all you can do?'Dumbledore asked smiling this time

'Definitely' I said

'Well I guess we can leave now'Dumbledore said checking for muggles around

'Wait!We're not Apparating are we?'I asked

'Well thats the fastest way.' He said still checking 'Now may i please have your hand?'

As soon as I reached out my hand Greenwich was getting blurry and then slowly disappearing. I felt like those moments when you're in a car and while going through a bump in the road you get a weird sensation in your stomach.

I finally open my eyes and see the castle of Hogwarts.I felt dizzy and was ready to throw up.

'Here we are'Dumbledore said and I saw him my vision still blurry

'This is the worst method of transportation ever' I cried

'You handled it very well Estella'Dumbledore encouraged'I myslef couldn't walk for 5 hours straight'

'I really think I'm going to do the same'I said smiling

'Well since you're early,you can wander around in the castle'Dumbledore said pleasantly 'Good luck with the new term!'

'Thank you professor!' I said and then headed  towards the Gryffindor tower and unpacked my stuff in the girl dormitory.

After I was done I changed into my uniform and started wandering through the castle.

To be honest,I had never wandered around the castle nor had I read it's history so this was all really entertaining to me.

As I was looking at the walls I found some old posters of old Gryffindor students in the quidditch team.

Going through the names I saw two really familiar ones:James Potter and Sirius Black

'Wow' I thought while seeing the black and white picture,where James was cheering (probably after the team won) and Sirius smiling his hand going through his hair.

'He looked like a quite nice and normal person..such a shame he has gone mental now'I thought while going through other posters.

I continued wandering around till the train finally arrived and I see Evelyn,Harry,Ron and Hermione coming towards me.The look in their face made me think something bad happened.

Without realizing Draco Malfoy and his little squad was now at the stairs waiting for harry and the others to come.

'Potter'He called 'Is it true you fainted...I mean you actually fainted?'

'Shove off Malfoy'Ron snapped and Draco smirked

'Did you also-

'God Malfoy, go annoy someone else please'I said tired of their fights

Draco was about to start a bigger fight when a friendly face appears.

'Is there any problem?' Remus said comming towards us

'OMG Remus!' I said happily 'Are you our new D.A.D.A teacher?'

Remus nodded smiling and then got us all into the castle.

While Remus went to his empty chair next to the other staff teachers Evelyn sat in the Gryffindor table telling me everything about Mr. Weasley and Harry's conversation and how Harry fainted because the Azkaban guards,Dementors, had stopped the train.After that I told her about Dumbledore and everything that happened.

'We will have to talk later about this'she said running of to the Slytherin table while the sorting ceremony was about to begin.