- ˏˋ Truth Hurts ˊˎ-

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ Song:Stained Glass-Madison Beer

Remus kept telling us how he met his best friends

Remus kept telling us how he met his best friends.He told us about how he was the odd one out ,because of him being a werewolf a thing that not many people would be okay with.

'James Sirius and Peter were the only ones who didn't ran away when they found out that one of their friends was a monster'He said with sadness in his eyes.

Being the grown man he is he still didn't know that he could be everything but a monster and both I and Evelyn knew that and didn't hesitate to express our feelings towards what he claimed was true.

'You may be annoying as hell but you're not a monster'Evelyn said while holding back tears

'Yeah and if I hear you say that again I dont care about your age imma slap you okay?'I said laughing but i was more than serious with my statement.

Remus gave a small smile and continued with the story.As he confessed,after the marauders found out,instead of ignoring moony or telling everyone about what happened,they helped him by becoming unregistered animagis just to help him when transforming every full moon in the shrieking shack.

Being amased by the strong friendship they had I kept listening like It was a night tale that would always finish with that 'happily ever after'...but this wasn't a story,this was real life where the best friend betrayed his mate for power,for safety maybe?

We could call it a modern fairytale but the truth is that whatever you call this it doesn't change the fact that it makes sad even the least emotional person in this world...

Remus ended the story of how he was now again lonely and isolated by others until Dumbledore again brought him back in Hogwarts where he found us,even though people might find this weird we were friends and that couldn't change just because he is a werewolf.

After we stayed in silence for the next minutes Harry came by calling Evelyn and she went to see what he wanted while Remus turned at me being dead serious that it almost creeped me out.

'Estella you have to know something'he whispered fastly but Evelyn was now back.

Whatever Remus wanted to say it was clear he didn't want others to know because he stopped as soon as Eve came.

'Uh nevermind'he said getting up ready to leave.

Whatever that was it was clearly stressing him out.

'Or you know what I'll tell you cause its your right to know'he said turning back confidently.

'Okay I guess'I said smiling confused.