- ˏˋ The Lion Statue ˊˎ -

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ Song:Class Fight-Melanie Martinez

'Are you ready?'Said Evelyn who had just came to the Gryffindor Common Room.( the thing is that we always told each other the passwords to our common houses so we could talk even tho we knew that was not allowed).

'Yas,Im too excited'I said with a mischievous smile.

'All right lets go then'She said and we left heading to the girls bathroom in second floor or as they called it the Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom.

'So We have the potion ready here and we only need a plan on how we're giving it to that filthy arse Flint'Evelyn explained

'I think that mixing it with he's pumpkin juice would be just perfect'I suggested

'What if someone else drinks it'Evelyn asked

'Even better, we will get to see 2 slytherins suffer'I said with an evil laugh

'You're not getting the point Gravel'

'Ok Ok so I think we should try the pumpkin juice because we have no other choice'

'Well we can try again If we fail on this one'Evelyn encouraged

'Heh He's gonna look worse than Snape in his bad days'

'I can't wait till he's skin looks like pansy's ugly and full of acnes face'Evelyn added smiling

And like that we did all the things according to the plan and just waited.

***

Marcus Flint was now sitting at the Slytherin Table and so was I and Evelyn after checking out for Snape around.

We were both waiting for him to finally drink the juice with excitement.And there he was taking a sip of the famous potion.

What happened next was fast,Flints skin was now full of acne and dirt.He's hair got long pink and oily.I and Evelyn immediately avoided eye contact while the other slytherins ran off to help him.

Flint was now ugly crying when Pansy yells pointing at us 'It was Them'

I felt something in my stomach move and I saw Evelyn who did the same thing.

'YOU'Flint said still crying while facing us both 'Ill make you pay'

When We see out of nowhere Snape and Mcgonagall were now behind us and with them was Malfoy and he's little squad.

After everything was explained to both teachers Snape finally said the highly expected sentence'You two need to be expelled!'

'Professor Snape May I remind you that We still don't know why and who did this to Mr.Flint'Professor Mcgonagall said watching us coldly

'Still That Doesn't mean you're going away with a warning girls'She added 'Detention 5 am Saturday, You will clean the whole library without your wands'

'THATS-'I started saying but the look in Mcgonagall's face made me stop and actually be grateful.

As the teacher disappeared again but now got Flint with them too Evelyn said coldly'Imma guess you called the teachers Malfoy...thanks'

'You're all welc-

'What's the thing with you being so generous Malfoy?'I said somehow triggered'werent we the mudbloods and the bloodtraitors to you, what changed'

'Maybe you're not who you think you are'He said coldly and started leaving alongside with Crabb and Goyle'but next time a thank you would be great'

'Filthy little brat' I whispered and Evelyn laughed

'But SERIOUSLY cleaning the library'I complained and we both got triggered'I dont even know where THAT is'

'I know right,like who goes to library'She added

'Hermione,Remus probably Dumbledore and lots of others'I said and remembering something I added'even YOU ,I've seen you going to library'

'Maybe,but only cute not school related books'She added and we both laughed

***

I woke up tired and as a lazy person I am I stayed there for 15 minutes staring at my clothes and zoning out.

After that I got ready and ran off to the great hall were I saw Evelyn and Mcgonagall waiting at the Gryffindor Table.

'Finally Miss Gravel' Mcgonagall said taking a last sip from her tea 'Since you were late you missed breakfast and earned both of you another job'

'That's brutal'I added still half asleep

'Great,now after you clean the library you will have to transport the statues from Filch's office to the Library's Corridor'Mcgonagall said ready to head off 'Good luck'

'Let's do this mate'Evelyn said and we left the great hall and headed to the Library in the third floor.

The library was quiet and no one was there while every wall was full of books.

We soon started cleaning the place starting with every single dust in books and then the dirt in the floor and finally the whole dirt in tables around the place.

It was now 1 pm and we were still there exhausted finalizing the work.

'All right,we're all done with cleaning'Evelyn said tired'And now because someone was too busy this morning we have to face Filch and go to his ugly office'

'Excuse you'I complained 'Not everyone is a morning person'

'Yeah sure'Evelyn said sitting in a random old chair in the library.

After resting for a while we headed off to Filch's office and when he saw us he smiled widely and believe me that was creepy

'Did Professor Snape sent you here..'he said pleasantly 'Are you in detention cause I'd love to show you the old methods-'

'Chill Filch'I said coldly'You will have to wait for that'

'Meanwhile Professor Mcgonagall told us to get some statues from here and send them to the library'Evelyn explained

Filch nodded in disappointment and got four old golden and fragile statues that had the four of Hogwarts  Houses' emblems:Gryffindor Hufflepuff Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

'All right we are getting these two firstly and then come for the others'Evelyn said and Filch aggressively closed the door to he's office making a piece of the wall fall.

'Thanks for participating'Evelyn said ironically

As we got the statues we realized that those fragile looking pieces were heavier than Hagrid.

'Thank God we're here'Said Evelyn who was already in front of the Library's Entry while I was still at the stairs.

Immediately after she said that my shoe got stuck in the old staircase and the statue flew above the stairs and fell broken,at the end of them.

'GREAT just great'Evelyn said hurrying to see what happened with the Lion Statue.

'Um thanks for the help mate'I said still trying to get my shoelace out of the staircase.

'What are we even going to do'Evelyn cried ignoring me

As I was finally free I went to see what was left from the statue and caught a little white piece of letter between all the cracked golden pieces of the statue

'What is this?'I said getting the white letter from there cleaning it from the dirt that was inside of the statue

'WHO GIVES A-...wait but forreal what is that?'Evelyn said getting a closer look and then we both started reading

'Messrs Moony,Wormtail,Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present...