- ˏˋ Marauders Map ˊˎ -

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ Song:Break My Heart-Dua Lipa

It was a sunny day in Hogwarts and that was kind of a miracle since we don't have them a lot lately.But it was the wrong time for me and Evelyn since we had weeks waiting for a thunder storm to come so we could finally try becoming animagi.

Unfortunately the term was still continuing and having to do potions was kind of a punishment for us all.

As today was less stressful because we had only D.A.D.A ,Transfiguration and Divination,I got up early and went to the Great Hall where I saw Only Neville in the Gryffindor table and some other Ravenclaws in their table while the others were empty.

'Good morning' I said yawning and Neville was slightly surprised but still greeted me back while offering me a cup of tea served by itself)

Taking the cup of tea in my hands I turned to see what Neville was reading.

A blue book with a magical plant we had seen in our first year,the Devil's Snare, in its cover.Even though I was really bad in Herbology that was one of my favorite lessons there (even tho I was half asleep that day)

In the cover you could see the words 'Devil's Snare And The Secret Uses Of It' in an Italic golden font.

'Whats that?'I asked taking a sip of my tea which was extremely sweet.

'Oh this'He said pointing the book and becoming slightly more confident since Herbology was his addiction and everyone knew that 'Its a book that teaches you every single secret of the Devil's Snare!It does change your life in some kind of way'

Pretty amused and interested I kept listening to Neville talking about how Wizards back then used the devil's snare to keep away muggles from every wizard property and how once the muggles found out the trick and started the witch haunting which was an absolute failure.

Students kept coming in the Great Hall and now the place was almost full and as we kept talking The twins and the golden trio joined us while Evelyn went to the Slytherin Table alongside with Draco Malfoy,his little gang and Theodore Nott.

As They all sit As always the twins take place next to me while Fred throws his arm around my shoulders and as the sweet person  I am I firmly react with 'Arms off Weasley if you still want them'

As we all laugh at the comment George gets a still face and still mad at me for this fact he says'You really missed this Wednesday's Prank Day Planning Day'

Trying to remember what I did last Wednesday,I froze thinking that the twins knew about the whole Animagus thing.

'Um..I'm sorry'I said trying to look convincing'I had a really important thing to do I swear'

'Yeah sure cuz Diggory is more important than our PRANK PLANNING DAY'Fred said rolling his eyes and I felt beyond attacked because staying with Cedric would be a dream compared to going out every night doing a boring and risky process just so I can become an animagi.

'What do you mean by that!Of course I wasn't talking about Cedric'I said trying to explain but the twins ignored me and started to leave'Alright have a good day everyone!We're about to do some important stuff if you excuse us'

Laughing at the dramatic side of the twins I remembered that soon I had to go to my first period for the day...Divination.